Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Singing

I'm always reading on here about;

who sings the loadest L! or the KOP

how load you sing at away matches compared to the opposition.

Here's your chance to put prove your point. This is from the FoxesTrust

We're hoping to take a recording of the Kop singing WYS and then use this speed to make a recording of "the Kop Choir" to be put through various tracks to beef it up a bit.

We've not come across a version of WYS that the crowd will sing along to. The version played at Wembley in 97 for example was far too slow and the City fans had finished the wiggly hand bit while the record had just about got onto the third line of the song!

We'd be looking to try to raise a few quid as well if anyone wanted to buy one, particularly if they're on it. Despite the rumours, we're not planning a limited edition Fosse Gold version of the CD

As we've said above, we're just trying to blag some free studio time to put it all together.

If anyone wants to help, contact Claire as above or post on this board and masked_avenger will pick it up.

If anyone wants to be on the track as part of "the choir", please email at [email protected]

GET EMAIL ALL YOU VOCALISTS

studio time ? nah

no need when i have one in me own back room

so come on, all you foxes pile into my place for a good booming sing song

except,

i'm livin in london

so come on down, see the sights, night on the west end finishing with

a foxes roar at my place...

ok sounds good in theory...

Archived