Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

what is the one thing you have always wanted to do

Ive always wanted to go on a £1000 shopping spree and buy pointless, gluttenous things and not pick up the tab at the end - yes I want to be Coleen McLoughlin!  :S  lol

106034[/snapback]

But would you be able to sleep with Wayne Rooney for that privilege? I couldn't do it.

me - free falling from the sky dropping from 30,000 feet to 10,000 feet n 30 seconds..

106031[/snapback]

I've done parachuting (static line), it's great fun, one of the most thrilling experiences ever.

The one thing I would like to do before I die is to look at Earth from outer-space.

i heard a great gag regarding wayne rooney and pentioners at other day, but i can't remember how it went....... :rolleyes:

i'll get back to you if i remember

106073[/snapback]

You do that; I won't be able to work this afternoon not knowing.

me - free falling from the sky dropping from 30,000 feet to 10,000 feet n 30 seconds..

106031[/snapback]

I've done parachuting (static line), it's great fun, one of the most thrilling experiences ever.

The one thing I would like to do before I die is to look at Earth from outer-space.

106074[/snapback]

earth-640x480-1.jpg

there you go, sorry its night time

106031[/snapback]

106074[/snapback]

where did u do it??

i know it costs a couple hundred.. might do it when im 30.. wanted to do it for my 21st but dont think parents realise

Ive always wanted to go on a £1000 shopping spree and buy pointless, gluttenous things and not pick up the tab at the end - yes I want to be Coleen McLoughlin!  :S  lol

106034[/snapback]

But would you be able to sleep with Wayne Rooney for that privilege? I couldn't do it.

106050[/snapback]

Theres always a downside to everything :( no money in the world would make me go anywhere near him.

106031[/snapback]

106074[/snapback]

where did u do it??

i know it costs a couple hundred.. might do it when im 30.. wanted to do it for my 21st but dont think parents realise

106077[/snapback]

I've done several jumps, quite a while ago, all for charity with a group of people so the costs are reduced as long as you raise enough money.

I went to Langar which is about 10 miles south-east on Nottingahm...

http://www.bpslangar.co.uk/index.htm

Archived