Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Horny Henry

Post Horn Gallop Henry In or Out  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Post Horn Gallop Henry In or Out

• In
    • Out

in, his mistakes are legendary

106431[/snapback]

No there not :mad:There just even more embaressing!

...However towards the end of the season one of our players was warming up and kicked a ball, the ball hit is horn! I nearly pissed myself! Twas genius! Dunno who kicked the ball but I bow down to whoever kicked it! :thumbup:

106441[/snapback]

Not as legendary as your mistakes Mr Matt!

:D;):P

106582[/snapback]

Shhhhh :nono:

I'm sure I read somewhere on a messageboard someone saying something along the lines of "his health not being too good and booing him e.t.c makes him worse so leave him alone"

But if his health isn't too good should he really be doing the job? NOPE! Any reason to get him out of this awful embaressing thing is a good excuse, but this health thing is actually a valid excuse for his to be sacked!

As Alan Sugar would say (and for the benefit of Knighton Matt)..."You're Fired!"

106431[/snapback]

...However towards the end of the season one of our players was warming up and kicked a ball, the ball hit is horn! I nearly pissed myself! Twas genius! Dunno who kicked the ball but I bow down to whoever kicked it! :thumbup:

106441[/snapback]

106582[/snapback]

I'm sure I read somewhere on a messageboard someone saying something along the lines of "his health not being too good and booing him e.t.c makes him worse so leave him alone"

But if his health isn't too good should he really be doing the job? NOPE! Any reason to get him out of this awful embaressing thing is a good excuse, but this health thing is actually a valid excuse for his to be sacked!

As Alan Sugar would say (and for the benefit of Knighton Matt)..."You're Fired!"

106888[/snapback]

cheers Matt! post of the day! :thumbup:

I always turn up just a few mins before the game so I don't have to watch him.

106903[/snapback]

But Henry plays as the teams are coming out which is just before 3 o'clock so surely you do see him? or just miss the start of the game...If not any of these options, you have brilliant time keeping....

106431[/snapback]

106441[/snapback]

106582[/snapback]

106888[/snapback]

cheers Matt! post of the day! :thumbup:

106896[/snapback]

WOOHOO! :banana::banana::banana:

Archived