Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Horny Henry

Post Horn Gallop Henry In or Out  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Post Horn Gallop Henry In or Out

• In
    • Out

Right in or out, Dunno whether this should really be in this section but was undecided in which to put it in...

Out!

We(I know plenty of people do want the recorded version)/I want the recorded version of the PHG...when will the club listen :rolleyes:? I thought the Foxes Trust was "the fans voice" or whatever :rolleyes:

in, his mistakes are legendary

106431[/snapback]

No there not :mad: There just even more embaressing!

...However towards the end of the season one of our players was warming up and kicked a ball, the ball hit is horn! I nearly pissed myself! Twas genius! Dunno who kicked the ball but I bow down to whoever kicked it! :thumbup:

106431[/snapback]

No there not :mad: There just even more embaressing!

...However towards the end of the season one of our players was warming up and kicked a ball, the ball hit is horn! I nearly pissed myself! Twas genius! Dunno who kicked the ball but I bow down to whoever kicked it! :thumbup:

106441[/snapback]

Probably Joey trying for a goal ;)

...and the Foxes Trust reckon most fans that attend meeting don't mind Henry?

This poll was just what I was hoping and expectingm and hopefully when the Foxes Trust people come on here they will see this thread!

Mind you they'll probably just push the blame onto the club and nothing will be done :rolleyes::mad:

...and the Foxes Trust reckon most fans that attend meeting don't mind Henry?

This poll was just what I was hoping and expectingm and hopefully when the Foxes Trust people come on here they will see this thread!

Mind you they'll probably just push the blame onto the club and nothing will be done :rolleyes:  :mad:

106451[/snapback]

you should have gone along to the forum tonight and started a henry out chant!

He's an embarassment, if a player makes countless errors he eventually gets dropped/ transferred, why can't the same be done with him?

106474[/snapback]

Great Point Durnerz lol

Maybe we could sell him to Coventry :unsure:

Maybe Micky wants him :wave::smile:;)

Can we put him down?!

OUT!! He's got to go, he's an embarrasement *sp*

106489[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh:

He's truly awful, need to be gone ASAP.

When i boo the woman infront of me tells me off :ermm:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  :angry:

106531[/snapback]

Tell her that you've paid your money, you can do what you like. ;)

106532[/snapback]

I just carry on Booing she soon shuts up ;)

106431[/snapback]

No there not :mad:There just even more embaressing!

106441[/snapback]

Not as legendary as your mistakes Mr Matt!

:D;):P

Poor Henry I feel sorry for him. He must be so proud standing there in front of the team he loves - think of him as your grandad don't boo the poor man!

I agree he isn't very good but wouldn't have the heart to tell him!

Poor Henry I feel sorry for him.  He must be so proud standing there in front of the team he loves - think of him as your grandad don't boo the poor man!

I agree he isn't very good but wouldn't have the heart to tell him!

106653[/snapback]

This is exactly how I feel :o:( Poor old Henry.

Archived