Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FAO ALEX(ikokopops)

u at warwick uni yeah? do u go out in coventry then??

just my mate tells me about this place called iKon?? she saids its the shit!!

106605[/snapback]

we've got an ikon in newcastle and its full of the filthiest girls and the dirtiest vodka week after week its really something else. those girls are pure dirt!

u at warwick uni yeah? do u go out in coventry then??

just my mate tells me about this place called iKon?? she saids its the shit!!

106605[/snapback]

we've got an ikon in newcastle and its full of the filthiest girls and the dirtiest vodka week after week its really something else. those girls are pure dirt!

106607[/snapback]

lol get down and get dirty... :o

clubbing in Leicester is certified DEAD

iKon ain't too shabby, they do a deal where you pay about £4 and you get a free drink at Varsity on Warwick Campus, then a bus from Campus to iKon and back AND a free drink at iKon.

I do enjoy the Collusseum on a Thursday night though, the place of 80p double vodkas before 11:30pm :thumbup:

iKon ain't too shabby, they do a deal where you pay about £4 and you get a free drink at Varsity on Warwick Campus, then a bus from Campus to iKon and back AND a free drink at iKon.

I do enjoy the Collusseum on a Thursday night though, the place of 80p double vodkas before 11:30pm :thumbup:

106677[/snapback]

Been there done that a fair few times! :P

,May 11 2005, 10:32 AM]iKon ain't too shabby, they do a deal where you pay about £4 and you get a free drink at Varsity on Warwick Campus, then a bus from Campus to iKon and back AND a free drink at iKon.

106677[/snapback]

Been there done that a fair few times! :P

106826[/snapback]

It always ends in tears!!

Many a time I've woken up fully clothed on my floor on a Friday morning after passing out on arrival home from the Collusseum.

Love it!!

Archived