Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Could be interesting for you lot going Millwall...

Can remember protesting outside filbert street after the infamous Sheff Utd game about the board and to get Martin George out! George Out George Out!

Martin O'Neill (God) thought it was all for him but we wasnt protesting because of him it was the board.

Also another protest can remember nearly everyone standing up at filbert street and chanting Pierpoint Out and displaying banners!

But I bet Millwalls protest will be alot more violent than ours, expect a full scale riot! Keep out of that area! Glad I aint going!

Guest Daniel
(MuzzyMagic @ Aug 13 2004, 03:30 PM)

Newcastle fox have you got a pony tail and were you singing 'Keown is beautiful' at the Derby match?

Nope I have spikey hair and didnt go to the West Ham match. Sat in L1 for the West Ham game.

:laugh: You mean you didnt got derby? :laugh:

i can beat that over here i went to a afl game a night game there was a car smash that took out all the power for miles the whole ground went dark then most of the fans jumped the fence got toilet paper and seats as they were still made of wood then and had a bon fire in the goal square while a mob tryed to rip out the point post and may i say we did in the end best night of my life fun and scary cause you could not see anything and with 30,000 people cops on horse back it got pretty crazy i was on telly too mum was not to happy as i was 16 and helping pull out a point post on telly dont look to good :unsure:

Archived