Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Buying tickets

Got reading tickets a few months back but the company has either gone into administration or are a scam company,

Has anyone been affected by this before?

does anyone know any way of getting my money back?

how did you pay for your tickets? credit card? debit card?

If it's a credit card then you will have protection against these sort of transactions if it's a debit card you are pretty much screwed

My cousin had a similar problem with some muse tix I think. You are pretty much fooked.

Who was the company? What was the site?

If you can find out who the company director is etc/ who owns the site and google their details, it might be repeat offenders.

In that case you may get your money back - but its hard work.

It would be a case of showing that the directors should be sued because of their actions.

But you are more or less fooked.

Next time,

http://www.safeconcerts.com/

Debit card :(

what was the name of the company?

lesson to be learned always buy things on the internet with a credit card, I have a credit card but make sure the balance gets paid of everyone month so I don't get myself in the shit! worth considering

Sorry to sound an arse but places like seetickets and ticketmaster have been releasing tickets left, right and centre and it is easy enough to get hold of some on the night anyway. I bought a Reading ticket by mistake, sold it on eBay on a buy it now auction and went back on seetickets and bought a Leeds ticket all within an hour on the release night. (With a little help from Joe.)

You should have used an official site unless you were getting the tickets at some daft price, which should have got the alarm bells ringing anyway.....

Archived