Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
talkfoxes.com

Swansea away?

I've just noticed that the Swansea is now a saturday when before it was Monday, this problem for me I booked room already for the monday! can somebody tell if the game has been moved.

I know the OS is crap, but it was reported on there on the 23rd September that the game had moved. On top of that, the fixtures on the OS are up to date, and show that the game has been moved back to the Saturday.

There was always the risk of this happening, so unless you've booked a flexible rate, you're stuck with a room for the Monday night.

I hear the Mumbles is interesting, and you can always explore other parts of the scenic coastline.

All fixtures are subject to change.

The club had no say in the match being moved to the Monday, but seen as though we're through to the Carling Cup 4th round it's unreasonable to play the match on the Monday night, and then again on the Wednesday. The Club shouldn't need to apologize as it isn't their fault. I'm sure that if you contact your hotel they might be willing to make an allowance for you.

Archived