Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Fake ID's

I cant be arsed to wait till next January. Also some of the places I can get in sometimes dont let me in some weeks.

12337[/snapback]

January? Pah, it's not that long! :thumbup:

I tried to get one when I was 16 sent off a tenner and never got anything, I wouldn't recommend it. I turned 18 in Feb and before that I got ID'd all the time but since I've had ID I havent had to use it :angry:lol all about the confidence you show I think.

I had one when I was 14, and being 14 and not looking 1 bit 18 people knew straight away it was fake, and I've lost it now. They are good though I know a lot of people that use them and they do work.

I tried to get one when I was 16 sent off a tenner and never got anything, I wouldn't recommend it. I turned 18 in Feb and before that I got ID'd all the time but since I've had ID I havent had to use it  :angry:lol all about the confidence you show I think.

12480[/snapback]

Rocky IV...great film, but then aren't they all great films....DRRRAAAAAGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO! Awesome! :thumbup:

I tried to get one when I was 16 sent off a tenner and never got anything, I wouldn't recommend it. I turned 18 in Feb and before that I got ID'd all the time but since I've had ID I havent had to use it  :angry:lol all about the confidence you show I think.

12480[/snapback]

Rocky IV...great film, but then aren't they all great films....DRRRAAAAAGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO! Awesome! :thumbup:

12720[/snapback]

Oh, and I wish I was that bloody young again. Hang on as long as you can...it is never as much fun when you can do it legally (I'm talking about going to bars and drinking you weird lot) :unsure:

Archived