Filbert_Ross Posted 10 June 2005 Posted 10 June 2005 Does anyone play down there? i personely play down there on a thursday night.
Cobbo Posted 10 June 2005 Posted 10 June 2005 Played there a couple of times. People just seem to go looking for a bit of fistycuffs to be honest, so I won't be going again B)
Cat Burger Posted 10 June 2005 Posted 10 June 2005 I play on mondays, we've just been promoted to division 1
Cobbo Posted 10 June 2005 Posted 10 June 2005 I play on mondays, we've just been promoted to division 1 121650[/snapback] Case in point; The Cat Buggerer is always scrapping, the psycho!
Filbert_Ross Posted 10 June 2005 Author Posted 10 June 2005 People just seem to go looking for a bit of fistycuffs to be honest, so I won't be going again B) 121604[/snapback] haha yeah it can be abit like that, i play down there on a sunday too some right nobs down there.
Cat Burger Posted 10 June 2005 Posted 10 June 2005 I more or less get into some sort of confrontation every week, the only way to avoid it is to not tackle...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.