Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CL Blue Army

Goals Football

We absolutely killed Portugal 8-o up at one point, then they had a goal that didnt even cross the line. Then we leaked a couple more. Still top of the league, 3 points clear, least goals conceded, best goal difference. The league is in our hands yet again.  :D

126925[/snapback]

I only played for your team once, but I remember that you had a great team. I haven't played with a better set of players or a better team for years (than when I played for you), so I can't say I'm surprised that you're romping away with it. :)

We absolutely killed Portugal 8-o up at one point, then they had a goal that didnt even cross the line. Then we leaked a couple more. Still top of the league, 3 points clear, least goals conceded, best goal difference. The league is in our hands yet again.  :D

126925[/snapback]

I only played for your team once, but I remember that you had a great team. I haven't played with a better set of players or a better team for years (than when I played for you), so I can't say I'm surprised that you're romping away with it. :)

127615[/snapback]

what about cocktail wizards..haha 14-1

126925[/snapback]

127615[/snapback]

Cheers mate. :D

126925[/snapback]

127615[/snapback]

127873[/snapback]

Same, respect goes out to young guns!

126925[/snapback]

127615[/snapback]

127873[/snapback]

Same, respect goes out to young guns!

128118[/snapback]

Thanks alot boys, appreciate it.

Guest CL Blue Army

Wait till you play leicester dynamo! you won't be top after that!

and by the way you aint got the best goal difference!!

PW D L GF GA GD Pts

Young Guns Fc 8 7 0 1 58 29 +29 21

Leicester Dynamo 8 6 0 2 67 35 +32 18

Guest CL Blue Army

Team P W D L GF GA GD Adj Pts

Leicester Dynamo 9 7 0 2 75 38 +37 0 21

Young Guns Fc 9 7 0 2 60 35 +25 0 21

Portugal 9 7 0 2 68 49 +19 0 21

Property Perfection 9 6 0 3 60 28 +32 0 18

Well, now whos top ? ? ?

Team                  P W D L GF GA GD Adj Pts

Leicester Dynamo  9 7 0 2 75 38 +37 0 21

Young Guns Fc      9 7 0 2 60 35 +25 0 21

Portugal                9 7 0 2 68 49 +19 0 21

Property Perfection 9 6 0 3 60 28 +32 0 18

Well, now whos top ? ? ?

129340[/snapback]

I know!

It's....Leicester Dynamo.

B)

Guest CL Blue Army

Nope! We played someone else.

Any Young Guns lost to some new team.

I don't know how we are top though! We lost - we will get it changed next week!

I never knew Tom played for you Oli ?

Archived