Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Going to every away game

This season me and a couple of mates are planning to do every away game, Its something I have always wanted to do since I was a kid but funds and work have always been in the way.

I know it is going to be expensive and a hell of alot of miles involved.

Does anyone know if they have a scheme where you can buy every away ticket and get discount, I know some clubs will automatically take it out of your bank and send you the tickets, do Leicester. ?

Also does anyone know how many Leicester fans go to every away game ?

This season me and a couple of mates are planning to do every away game, Its something I have always wanted to do since I was a kid but funds and work have always been in the way.

I know it is going to be expensive and a hell of alot of miles involved.

Does anyone know if they have a scheme where you can buy every away ticket and get discount, I know some clubs will automatically take it out of your bank and send you the tickets, do Leicester. ?

Also does anyone know how many Leicester fans go to every away game ?

Last year some bloke went to every game.

You should ask at the ticket office if you can get the tickets automatically. I'd sooner go to every away game, rather than go on holiday to be honest :blush: go for it mate

They have a pre-order system, where you simply fill in the details of how many tickets you want for each of the games, and your bank details and they send the tickets out to you automatically, usually a couple of days before they are even on sale from the ticket office. Just email and ask for an away ticket pre-order form. No discounts though!

They have a pre-order system, where you simply fill in the details of how many tickets you want for each of the games, and your bank details and they send the tickets out to you automatically, usually a couple of days before they are even on sale from the ticket office. Just email and ask for an away ticket pre-order form. No discounts though!

Thankyou for that information, i went down City and filled the pre - order form out along with 3 others. We preordered an away ticket for every game and like you say they take it straight out of your bank and send them to you before they go on sale to priority 1.

As much as this is a convenience for me, surely it defeats the object of being a priority 1 doesnt it ?

Basically someone could walk into the ticket office who never went to an away game last season pre - order some away tickets and he gets them before a priority 1 season ticket holder who went to 15 games last season ?

Seems a bit wrong to me would'nt you agree ??

Thankyou for that information, i went down City and filled the pre - order form out along with 3 others. We preordered an away ticket for every game and like you say they take it straight out of your bank and send them to you before they go on sale to priority 1.

As much as this is a convenience for me, surely it defeats the object of being a priority 1 doesnt it ?

Basically someone could walk into the ticket office who never went to an away game last season pre - order some away tickets and he gets them before a priority 1 season ticket holder who went to 15 games last season ?

Seems a bit wrong to me would'nt you agree ??

No because most of priority one don't go to every away game and also there won't be many people planning to go to every away game, so all of priority one are still guaranteed a seat.

Archived