Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Two minutes of your time.

Summed up perfectly

It is frightening to see how drastic people's morals/attitudes have gone to the shitter in the last 10/15 years..

I have a 14 month old Boy and at times i am truely scared on what world he will grow up into.. Sometimes as much as i love him and how much he has changed me, i feel guilty in bringing him into this world due to the fact in what he may face in years to come and i pray at times this world will change

Yes there are good people, good youths, good kids, etc but there is alot of evil nowadays and i just pray it gets better and doesn't get even worse

Agree with this, but then again i bet our parents worried the same about us. Growing up is the cruel and harsh reality of life. The ages between 12-18 can be the best and worst years of your life but everyone goes thru it on different levels, up ands downs. But it helps form you as a person and if you push thru it makes you a better person. Unfortunatley some like, this girl don't seek the help for there illness as that's what depression is and it is sad.

Agree with this, but then again i bet our parents worried the same about us. Growing up is the cruel and harsh reality of life. The ages between 12-18 can be the best and worst years of your life but everyone goes thru it on different levels, up ands downs. But it helps form you as a person and if you push thru it makes you a better person. Unfortunatley some like, this girl don't seek the help for there illness as that's what depression is and it is sad.

I have to say did our parents worry about the things i now worry about? times have changed and in that worries have now escalated into dread, that is what i feel at times..

I totally agree with the rest you say, growing up is tough but great aswell, but with the increase in crime, murder, serious bullying, etc, etc, etc it make me want to keep my child indoors and away from it all but i know i can't, i know i can't lock him up, never let him out, etc and that is where i have to let him breathe and let him do what he wants (in reason) but it won't stop me worrying.. Being a parent is a joy but it isn't half worrying!

Once there was not much fear at all, you could let your child go down the road and get an ice-cream and feel fine with it but not now, i'd never do it, if he's going anywhere it's with me, his mum or other grown ups.. Whether this was right or not i used to go town on my own at the age of 8/9 to go cinema and i was fine that was in the late 80's, the world was such a better place then.. Yes the world has always had it's evil but not on the scale we are seeing nowadays from ALL ages i may add!

It is very sad, she needed the help and it didn't come, were the signs there? was she ignored? i'm not fully sure but in the end the only thing she thought that would help is sadly taking her life and that is the truely tragic thing here..

I saw this on one of my friends facebook status and didn't know what it was about. RIP and I really hope the people that have posted stuff about her an abusing her take a long hard look at themselves and think what they've done and change but it won't happen and thats the thing that's even worse. Good on you for contacting the Police about it Alex.

Thanks bud, the issue has been brought to attention in the media, but as cyber bullying in general, which I'm more pleased about.

My parents are proud as punch after I told them, good job they are because I got my school report today!

This is disgusting. It is sick, twisted, perverted, and cruelly callous. Those responsible, should be dealt with severely.

Sadly, we are living in a world that is morally crumbling, and this is a classic example of that fact. Just what it is that makes these evil bastards tick, is beyond me. In my eleven years with TVP, I have come across a good many evil scum bags, but I cannot ever remember one, feeling a sense of shame.. Normally, when arrested or confronted they either laugh, or spit in your face!

I feel so very sorry for the family of this poor girl, God, rest her soul.

We're all doomed I tell you, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived