Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Two minutes of your time.

Like it, comment it, do what you will, but please do something with it.

Have already reported to Crimestoppers and the Police, but want to see something happen.

"I don't know where to report this to, but this is disgusting.

A tribute page for a teenager who has commited suicide from cyberbullying yesterday, is being taken over by people making fun of it.

This is disgusting and I wish to see action.

People need to be reported and charged over these actions.

This is the link to the page."

Can 9 News please do something about this? I don't know the girl, and I'm angered by this, I'm a 16 year old boy almost in tears because of this.

They have been photoshopping her face onto images of hanging bodies, making rude slogans.

Please, even just report this to someone, I need to see something happen.

Feel free to contact me for more info

Thank you,

Alex *****

Aged 16.

alex.******@*******.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/​RIP-Daani-Sanders-190711-youll​-be-missed/120518618042174

sick ****s :@

How can people seriously think its funny, or alright to behave in such a way. Theres something very wrong with the way society is heading. I hope some form of justice prevails, but i wouldnt be surprised to see the twisted bastards get away with it

This stuff happens all the time and it is sick, but this is what the World is coming to.

Some people have no respect at all. A person shouldn't be pushed enough to commit suicide in any circumstance.

I have "liked" your post but unliked the actual page again though. lol

Doesn't matter! I just need enough likes to grab some attention.

Got an older mate phoning up the station tomorrow whilst I'm at school. Hopefully something comes of this.

This is just truely vile, it's awful, it really does sum up the shit we have in this world nowadays

When i log on later i'll like it and more than likely comment

Thanks to everyone that did, Channel 9 did a feature on cyber bullying, and mentioned this incident on the news this evening, and the other stations have been aswell.

I know it's not just me who caused this, but I do feel like I helped.

Cheers guys.

You can't stop dickheads being dickheads.

The internet has given them all a voice and they have a legal right to voice it, regardless of how disgusted you are by it. All your getting upset does is serve to give them the attention they crave.

That said, you don't commit suicide because a few people on 4chan are mean to you. You commit suicide because you're unhappy, you commit suicide because your life has driven you to the point of being ill. To get to the stage where you can be tipped over the age by dickheads on the internet, you've got to already be pretty fucking far gone.

Sad, for sure.

You can't stop dickheads being dickheads.

The internet has given them all a voice and they have a legal right to voice it, regardless of how disgusted you are by it. All your getting upset does is serve to give them the attention they crave.

That said, you don't commit suicide because a few people on 4chan are mean to you. You commit suicide because you're unhappy, you commit suicide because your life has driven you to the point of being ill. To get to the stage where you can be tipped over the age by dickheads on the internet, you've got to already be pretty fucking far gone.

Sad, for sure.

Aye, I realised that. But when it's something you really, really care about, you at least gotta try, yeah?

The guys on /b/ didn't start it, but were abusing the tribute page with the same rumours, cutting and pasting her head onto hanging bodies, using the motivational posters against her.

This is disgusting. It is sick, twisted, perverted, and cruelly callous. Those responsible, should be dealt with severely.

Sadly, we are living in a world that is morally crumbling, and this is a classic example of that fact. Just what it is that makes these evil bastards tick, is beyond me. In my eleven years with TVP, I have come across a good many evil scum bags, but I cannot ever remember one, feeling a sense of shame.. Normally, when arrested or confronted they either laugh, or spit in your face!

I feel so very sorry for the family of this poor girl, God, rest her soul.

I saw this on one of my friends facebook status and didn't know what it was about. RIP and I really hope the people that have posted stuff about her an abusing her take a long hard look at themselves and think what they've done and change but it won't happen and thats the thing that's even worse. Good on you for contacting the Police about it Alex.

Sadly, we are living in a world that is morally crumbling

Summed up perfectly

It is frightening to see how drastic people's morals/attitudes have gone to the shitter in the last 10/15 years..

I have a 14 month old Boy and at times i am truely scared on what world he will grow up into.. Sometimes as much as i love him and how much he has changed me, i feel guilty in bringing him into this world due to the fact in what he may face in years to come and i pray at times this world will change

Yes there are good people, good youths, good kids, etc but there is alot of evil nowadays and i just pray it gets better and doesn't get even worse

Archived