Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kurrif

Help Parking

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help?

I am an ST holder travelling from Liverpool for home games. Normally get down to Leicester by 1pm and park in Walton Road area. However I will be forced to leave Liverpool Late this Saturday for Sthampton match and wont get into Leicester till about 2.45pm. Anyone any tips on good areas for late parking as I am sure that the streets I usually use will be full by that time. Dont want to spend ages searching for space as I think I can just about make Kickoff if I can get parked easily even if its a bit of a jomp to the ground.

Ta

You can usually still get in the car park at the rugby ground up to kick off. Yes, you have to pay (£3 or £4 from memory) but it's then not too far to the ground. I always seem to have been lucky getting in there even when I've been late.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help?

I am an ST holder travelling from Liverpool for home games. Normally get down to Leicester by 1pm and park in Walton Road area. However I will be forced to leave Liverpool Late this Saturday for Sthampton match and wont get into Leicester till about 2.45pm. Anyone any tips on good areas for late parking as I am sure that the streets I usually use will be full by that time. Dont want to spend ages searching for space as I think I can just about make Kickoff if I can get parked easily even if its a bit of a jomp to the ground.

Ta

Could always try Western Road and the roads that run off of it, probably be packed but sometimes im able to nick a space at 2.30ish. Its a brisk 10 min walk to the King Dong from there mate.

Archived