Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FC Espoo v Leicester City

I think that we should chill out a bit.

What if it was a really bad pitch that would have taken it's toll on players some just back from injury and others not two weeks back into training?

What if the opponents were quite obviously not up to standard (a la Shepshed), what's the point of going in all guns blazing in this fixture.

Lets wait for an explanation before we go off on one for ****'s sake.

With respect, if Benji scores and we play an 18 year old trialist in goal and keep a clean sheet, then we aren't playing a top side are we?

If Mickey makes this team selection against West Ham, then hang him. Remember that part of the trip was for bonding and some of these guys are going to have to work with Shirtliffe. I remember the days when John Gregory and Alan Evans played week in week out for the reserves.

It's not that much of an issue.

If Williams has a serious injury (subbed after 20 mins) some people will be asking why an earth he was playing in such a meaningless fixture.

While I agree with some of the points you make Hullfox, with the greatest of respect, what is the point in having Peter Shirtliff on the bench when that place could have been taken by someone like Tomi Petrescu, the future of this football club, that has been left behind bizarrely by Micky. I just don't get it....

Bonding or no bonding, that place could have been used more effectively. Remember, this trip was also about building up players' fitnesses.....

Finland is also his home, i think he's just done it to be a twat and show him he's boss. He probably talks to him in the third person, if anyone else spoke like that i'd be well put off by it and not happy! Micky Adams this, Micky Adams that.

Or maybe there is a very good reason behind this? Hmmm.

Archived