Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FC Espoo v Leicester City

Kickoff was at 6:30pm

City: Clarke, Heath, Elliott, Mawene (trialist), Wilcox, Gillespie, Nalis, Williams, Scowcroft, Dublin, Benjamin.

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Wright, O'Grady, Shirtliff.

Micky never lets us down does he. Why has Benjamin started 2 games over in Finland and Wright 0 games? :angry:

And whys Peter Shirtliff on the bench? :rolleyes:

City: Clarke, Heath, Elliott, Mawene (trialist), Wilcox, Gillespie, Nalis, Williams, Scowcroft, Dublin, Benjamin.

Micky never lets us down does he. Why has Benjamin started 2 games over in Finland and Wright 0 games? :angry:

And whys Peter Shirtliff on the bench?  :rolleyes:

Quick match wern't it? :lol:

Quick match wern't it? :lol:

6:30 according to the OS, not my fault :angry::(

what formation did we play with only 3 defenders?

I think Wilcox will have played left back.

why? :o:angry::rolleyes:

He has played there before at Blackburn. I would actually prefer him to be as cover for Stewart in that position where pace is not so much of a necessity.

He has played there before at Blackburn. I would actually prefer him to be as cover for Stewart in that position where pace is not so much of a necessity.

i would rather play tiatto or stewart there, i think wilcox is shite, but i'll give him a chance. but he's the one signing i aint liked, but the rest have been good u get me. anyway y didnt makin play?

Why the ****ing hell was Shirtliff on the bench instead of a player!!!! What's going on!?!

Also why is Trev starting!?! I'm gettind so worried, it makes no logical sense unless Micky s resting a few players.

Archived