Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

United sign Park Ji Sung

That is a bargain. Only seen him in the Champions League and the World Cup and looked quality. Man Utd have done well there, but it will be interesting to see how he adapts to English football. Kleberson took a while as did Djemba Djemba so i reckon all the Utd are hoping Fergie has got it right this time!

That is a bargain. Only seen him in the Champions League and the World Cup and looked quality. Man Utd have done well there, but it will be interesting to see how he adapts to English football. Kleberson took a while as did Djemba Djemba so i reckon all the Utd are hoping Fergie has got it right this time!

125989[/snapback]

They are both pants - neither have settled and adapted to the English game, even to this day. What a waste of money the pair of them were lol

125989[/snapback]

They are both pants - neither have settled and adapted to the English game, even to this day. What a waste of money the pair of them were lol

126238[/snapback]

Agreed Anish, they weren't bought with nearly as much of a high pedigree as Park. He will be much better mark my words he seems to have everything (and everytime I shoot from 40 yards with him on FIFA 04 he scores)

Archived