Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

20/twenty

well i will be on the lookout as i know what you look like i think  :S  :P

127624[/snapback]

Ooh you lil stalker how do you know that? :P

127630[/snapback]

gallery and threads :P:P:P

127636[/snapback]

Ahh ok ;)

Another good win for Leicestershire

Grace Road

Leicestershire Foxes 150-9 Innings Complete (H D Ackerman 56) v Durham Dynamos 147-5 Innings Complete

Leicestershire beat Durham by 3 runs

Defending champions Leicestershire produced a fine effort in the field to defend a total of 150-9 at Grace Road.

After losing the toss, Leicestershire captain Hylton Ackerman opened the innings and top scored for his side with 56 from 40 balls.

Leicestershire lost wickets regularly on the slow surface and their final total of 150-9 looked below-par.

In reply, Durham opener Nathan Astle struck eight fours during an innings of 37 from 32 balls.

But the Foxes' collection of medium pacers and spinners proved difficult to get away, and despite Gordon Muchall's 38 not out, Durham ended up three-runs short having lost only five wickets.

Jeremy Snape was the pick of the home side's bowlers, taking 3-24 from four overs.

Source: Skysports

twas a great day we were singing along leicestershire la la la ( take note wellman) and we won easy . Some people were throwing a inflatable chicken at the fielders was quite funny and stewards tried to stop it. all fun and games

PS: goodl pitch invasion :D

twas a great day we were singing along leicestershire la la la (take note wellman) and we won easy . Some people were throwing a inflatable chicken at the fielders was quite funny and stewards tried to stop it. all fun and games

PS: goodl pitch invasion  :D

128073[/snapback]

Hmmmmm!! You watch Sky Sports on wednesday!!! :D:P;) B)

twas a great day we were singing along leicestershire la la la (take note wellman) and we won easy . Some people were throwing a inflatable chicken at the fielders was quite funny and stewards tried to stop it. all fun and games

128073[/snapback]

128078[/snapback]

no why what happened :)lol

128073[/snapback]

128078[/snapback]

128081[/snapback]

No I'm saying, watch Sky Sports on wednesday!!! :D:D

128073[/snapback]

128078[/snapback]

128081[/snapback]

No I'm saying, watch Sky Sports on wednesday!!! :D:D

128083[/snapback]

oh will sussex be bowled out for a poor total as usual :P:P

Another good win! And a great day out :)

Leicestershire la la la!

Although I don't quite know why there was a pitch invasion vs Durham....Twas not really a pitch invasion anyway, more of a few hundred people wanting to run on :o

:D

A good time was had by all - apart from Marky Mark who got a hideously sunburnt face. There was a mini Leicestershire collapse which made for an exciting finish as Durham kept hitting 6's but Leics deserved their win and it was the first time i'd been for 10 years, twas great :D

A good time was had by all - apart from Marky Mark who got a hideously sunburnt face. There was a mini Leicestershire collapse which made for an exciting finish as Durham kept hitting 6's but Leics deserved their win and it was the first time i'd been for 10 years, twas great  :D

128168[/snapback]

:mad: <---- The colour of my face!

I did enjoy it though pre-sunburn - Leicestershire winning again, giving me a 100% record thus far! ;)

I'm off to hove tonight and I'll be there in my City colours so watch out for a city shirt in the crowd on sky :D.

1 of me mates has also made a massive banner saying "David Lloyd Fan Club or something like that so if they show that I shall be near :D.

COME ON THE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!11

128073[/snapback]

128078[/snapback]

what was supposed to happen then!! sussex got beaten i believe :P

(was a great game needed 2 to win off the last over did surrey and it went for 4)

128073[/snapback]

128078[/snapback]

what was supposed to happen then!! sussex got beaten i believe :P

(was a great game needed 2 to win off the last over did surrey and it went for 4)

129742[/snapback]

needed 2 off the last ball actually ;)

Archived