Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

George Burley appointed as Hearts head coach..

I am extremely surprised that Burley has gone to Hearts and they think they've got a real coup. But in my eyes the reason why he's gone there is to lay low for a while, I heard some of the press conference and he didn't exactly sound excited about joining Hearts!

There is no way that had Hearts come looking for Burley a few months ago he'd even consider some poxy SPL club.

I am extremely surprised that Burley has gone to Hearts and they think they've got a real coup. But in my eyes the reason why he's gone there is to lay low for a while, I heard some of the press conference and he didn't exactly sound excited about joining Hearts!

There is no way that had Hearts come looking for Burley a few months ago he'd even consider some poxy SPL club.

130401[/snapback]

Sorry about the spelling of chastity. Had a skinful last night, still recovering, and then I go getting mixed up with a word that suddenly had chasis and tity in it. Could have been worse (or better, I suppose). :P:P

Archived