Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Eng V Aus

What a game!

Tied!

131039[/snapback]

Fair result as neither team deserved to win and one or two players on either side did not deserve to lose.

Vaughan out for 0 again!!

131045[/snapback]

True but most of the batters from both teams failed to make double figures, it was a good bowling pitch, but it was a poor shot at that stage.

Great match and hopefully the Ashes will be this close. Great shot by Ashley Giles' pad to get the 2 runs at the end.

well what a day i had i went down to Lords and it was the best cricket match i have ever seen (exept for the 20/20 finals). london was packed with gays live8 concerters cricket fans and shoppers for everything that was going on yesterday and the packed tubes were worth it to see such a great game of cricket :)

Watched the highlights this morning. Looked like a really thrilling game! I cant wait for the Ashes now. Gonna be a good series i think. I know the 3 ODI are still commin but they are just teasers. Cant wait...

Archived