Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alang

Driving to Brighton on Saturday

If you intend using Park and Ride and Mill Road in particular, you need to get there really early (I would try for 1.00pm) as it becomes FULL with no possibility of more cars. The other sites are generally OK !

If this thread is not likely to be seen by fans attending please re-post it in a more appropriate place.

If you intend using Park and Ride and Mill Road in particular, you need to get there really early (I would try for 1.00pm) as it becomes FULL with no possibility of more cars. The other sites are generally OK !

If this thread is not likely to be seen by fans attending please re-post it in a more appropriate place.

I was gonna aim for half 12ish guess that'd be fine getting in then?

12.30 should fine, but the earlier the better.

Mill Road is a normal thoroughfare which is closed off on match days so probably would not open much earlier than that (Sorry I cannot be specific).

You need to be gone from there within two hours of the final whistle.

12.30 should fine, but the earlier the better.

Mill Road is a normal thoroughfare which is closed off on match days so probably would not open much earlier than that (Sorry I cannot be specific).

You need to be gone from there within two hours of the final whistle.

Cheers pal

Mithras House along the Lewes Road is probably a better shout if you want to quickly set off after the ground - about a 5 minute park and ride from parking to the ground and generally pretty good at getting enough buses to the location after the match (tends to be about 10 minutes waiting)

I wouldn't bother with park&ride. If you are driving park by London Road Train station. All roads north of the station are free to park on. Then the train from London Road to Falmer is about 5 mins. I did this when I went to watch Southampton at Brighton and it was fantastically easy and quick to get out....

Below is a link to the map which shows the area to aim for. Good luck. Wish I could be there to support the boys on....!

http://g.co/maps/ertsn

Additionally, if you are going this way you would come down Ditchling Road into Brighton and exit that way which will have considerably less traffic on it than the A23.

Archived