Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

King Power Fans Challenge Fixture

I played on Sunday, I was up front for the "away" team and scored our first goal.

I think we would have won if our keeper could kick, catch, throw or have any sense of positional play and didn't look like Justin Lee Collins.

lol!!!

If there was ever a call for goal line technology, this is it, WAKE UP BLATTER YOU ****!!!

(still never over)

Whoever scored the first and second goals for the away team has me to thank for being a god-awful right back for the home team and letting you past... Didn't dare turn and look at Walsh/Mauchlin after those two calamities. Swapped and played right wing after that.

Yeah I've E mailed Plumb images just waiting to hear back from him.

Also Jim from the club said he was trying to sort some photo's out and he will E mail me them.

Would have been nice if they filmed it.

Any news on the images yet mate?

Just had an E mail from the club, the game was recorded and they are waiting to hear back from the media department and will let me know when they have more info.

Not heard from Plumb images yet though.

Wicked mate, nice one for finding out! :thumbup:

I emailed Plumb images, on Tuesday still haven't heard from them... All I asked was when will the photos be up and available to purchase from there website.

Just had an E mail from the club, the game was recorded and they are waiting to hear back from the media department and will let me know when they have more info.

Not heard from Plumb images yet though.

Any news with regards the video?

Latest from Jim at LCFC on the video.

Hi Simon,

I have the media department working on it now, I have viewed some of the footage and there needs a bit of editing done on it, this will take a few days so hopefully by the end of the week I may be in a position to get in down on disc for you.

Kind Regards

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived