Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

King Power Fans Challenge Fixture

OS

King Power are offering Leicester City supporters a unique chance to fulfil their dreams of playing at King Power Stadium.

Fans will be given the chance by the Club's sponsor to take part in a special free-to-enter supporters' fixture on the pitch at the home of the Foxes.

0,,10274~10798568,00.jpg

Leicester City legends Steve Walsh, Matt Elliott and Ali Mauchlen will manage and coach the teams in a unique 90-minute exhibition game on Sunday 13 May.

The game has been organised through King Power by Leicester City owners Vichai and Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn.

Vice Chairman Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn said: "We wanted to express our appreciation of the tremendous support and hospitality we have received from fans over the past two seasons.

"Offering 30 supporters the chance to play on the hallowed turf is one small way in which we can repay supporters' faith and loyalty.

"It is our intention that this fans fixture can become a permanent end-of-season game on the Foxes calendar."

City fans have the chance to play a dream fixture at King Power Stadium.

Each team will be managed by a Leicester City legend and the game will be played as a full 90-minute fixture.

Teams will use the official dressing rooms and, afterwards, there will be a buffet and question and answer session with the City legends.

"We will be offering all the winners a full-on matchday playing experience," said Chief Executive Officer Susan Whelan.

"The Club has run a number of special activity days and behind-the-scenes events at the stadium but this really is the ultimate package for any Foxes fan."

Supporters can enter the competition to play at the stadium in a variety of different ways.

Places are available in free-to-enter competitions on the Club's official

Facebook and Twitter pages and onwww.lcfc.com.

Other competitions will also be run through external media including the Leicester Mercury.

To enter via Facebook:

'Like' our LCFC Official Facebook page and email[email protected] with 'Facebook' in the subject line. Your email should include your name, address, mobile number and client reference number (if you know it!)

To enter via Twitter:

'Follow' @OfficialFOXES on Twitter and email[email protected] with 'Twitter' in the subject line. Your email should include your name, address, mobile number and client reference number (if you know it!)

To enter at lcfc.com:

Email [email protected] with 'lcfc.com' in the subject line. Your email should include your name, address, mobile number and client reference number (if you know it!)

Places in the King Power Fans Challenge have been allocated to each entry mechanism, so you can enter up to three times (one entry per mechanism) to increase your chances of being among the lucky 30!

Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 9 May.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers! I did it quickly, didn't think to look for an original thread lol

I only knew it existed because I'd started it :P

Grrrr! Got a call at 11.30 this morning but can't get any signal at school so didn't find out I had a missed called until I got home at 4.30pm. Rang the number and it was LCFC but they had no clue why they rang me. I said it must have been to do with the fans fixture and they said they don't know why I got a call...

Emailed fanzone so should get a reply. :fc:

I got the call....

Thought I would have too beg my boss to let me change sift but when I asked he said; "for fear of finding my bollocks nailed to the wall if I say no, then that's fine"

I wont sleep between now and then, I put Rightback for my position but to be fair, anywhere will do

I wont be able to sleep till sunday now

I got the call....

Thought I would have too beg my boss to let me change sift but when I asked he said; "for fear of finding my bollocks nailed to the wall if I say no, then that's fine"

I wont sleep between now and then, I put Rightback for my position but to be fair, anywhere will do

I wont be able to sleep till sunday now

Haha, I won't be able to sleep either man ! lol

By the way has anyone got the itinerary for Sunday? Cause I haven't yet, and the email I got yesterday said we'd get it at some point yesterday?

I haven't got the itinery yet either. Although Jim said on the phone something would be posted out. Mind you, I haven't even got any football boots... May need a trip to sports direct.

Presuming the club will provide kit

I haven't got the itinery yet either. Although Jim said on the phone something would be posted out. Mind you, I haven't even got any football boots... May need a trip to sports direct.

Presuming the club will provide kit

I went Sports Direct today! I do have a pair of boots but I they are slightly worn out lol

I bought a pair of Nike's for £23 bargain!!

Archived