Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

King Power Fans Challenge Fixture

Hmmmm just realised that the one and only pair of boots I own are in the back of the car I sold in January.

My (referee) brother said I can borrow his provided I clean them after - I wouldn't mind but they're already shit up with mud now!!

He's got me by the bollocks here.....

Gotta get there for 2.15 for a 3pm start.. Still can't quite work out how I intend to get through a full 90minute match!

Letter says "you and up to 2 guests" . . . Bit tight really tbh. Hardly gonna be a sell out is it! I'm taking about 4 with me - can't see them turning them away.

Gotta get there for 2.15 for a 3pm start.. Still can't quite work out how I intend to get through a full 90minute match!

Letter says "you and up to 2 guests" . . . Bit tight really tbh. Hardly gonna be a sell out is it! I'm taking about 4 with me - can't see them turning them away.

Haha, I'm 18 and I doubt I'll get through it!! And I play football 2-3 times a week lol

Yeah I thought 2 guests was pretty tight, quite few of my family wanted come and watch.

Home team won 9-3 (team I was on). One lad scored 5 goals for us.

Was a genuine laugh, Walsh and Mauchlin were our managers, Marshall and Elliott the away managers.

Stringer scored a penalty for the away team and I was about the 3rd worst player but was still a laugh!

Loved playing today... KidKunny was it you that bagged a few lol Says you got 5 but you nicked my own goal haha

Also had a header that was well over the line before the keeper saved it and the lino never seen it! 'We always get shit refs!'

Great experience and a good laugh.

Loved playing today... KidKunny was it you that bagged a few lol Says you got 5 but you nicked my own goal haha

Also had a header that was well over the line before the keeper saved it and the lino never seen it! 'We always get shit refs!'

Haha yeah it was me, I said on twitter/facebook I scored 4 goals even at the end the guy asked me how many I scored so I said 4 :). Im still sticking to 4 as well haha

Was NEVER over the line!!! First good lino we've ever had, was still fat though!

KidKunny pulled it out the bag, scoring at both ends. To say the away teams keeper wasn't the best is a huge understatement, Walsh's effort from the half way line was slightly off target but I suspect if it was on target - that would have gone in too

I played on Sunday, I was up front for the "away" team and scored our first goal.

I think we would have won if our keeper could kick, catch, throw or have any sense of positional play and didn't look like Justin Lee Collins.

Was Stewart Walker the linesmen? Good lino at a local level.

Yes he was, he's also head of the referees at Alliance League. The other lino was Kev French, another well known local ref and the main ref is the owner of Sports Leagues on Freemens Commons.

Was NEVER over the line!!! First good lino we've ever had, was still fat though!

KidKunny pulled it out the bag, scoring at both ends. To say the away teams keeper wasn't the best is a huge understatement, Walsh's effort from the half way line was slightly off target but I suspect if it was on target - that would have gone in too

It WAS over the line :P 100% mate! Hopefully its been filmed so we can see!

Archived