Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Lincoln first pre-season friendly arranged.

I don't think you'll have problem with Imps fans. I was in a pub there on a Saturday evening when Man U played Arsenal and the place was PACKED, even more so than a pub in Leicester for a televised City away game. I made my way through the dense (sic) mob to the toilets muttering about supporting you're home town club. Not a single reply, but then glory boys really aren't that passionate.

Yes i'm not worried about trouble it's just i don't think i would enjoy it as much if i'm having to restrain my self from celebrating .

I know what you mean about glory boys tho i've lived in lincoln over ten years now and don't know one imps fan, they are all Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea with the odd Leed fan in there. Sad really

They segregate about 1900 usually according to the Conference Ground Guide, the Co-Op Stand they have the away fans in is pretty big. It's more or less a League One standard stand.

_59417241_co-opstand.jpg

As you can see, they segregate the left portion of the stand on a normal game but they can give more if there's going to be a big away following. They played Celtic pre-season a couple of years and they got most of the stand. You'll have no problem getting a ticket in the away end.

Can anyone tell me the deal with away friendly's .

Do they normally mix the fans up i.e Real Madrid last year or is it segregated ?

If there is an away end do i purchase tickets before hand at city or lincoln ? or can it buy on the gate?

I guess the answers to these questions might change club by club but will appreciate any insight anyone can give .

just turn up

Archived