Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Lincoln first pre-season friendly arranged.

http://www.redimps.c...2785004,00.html

We can confirm that a number of pre-season friendlies have been arranged for the summer, culminating in a home fixture against Leicester City.

Leicester, who finished 11th in The Championship last season, will visit Sincil Bank Stadium on Saturday 4th August 2012 in what is a mouthwatering precursor to the start of the 2012/13 Blue Square Bet Premier campaign, which gets underway a week later

Could be a good away day!

how long can u stare at the inbred population before it becomes impolite?

I don't know you tell me how long does it normally take for you to be offended? lol

how far is the ground from the train station?

About a 10/15 minute walk.

Lincoln Central train station is around a 15min walk to the ground. Turn 'left out of the train station and walk up to the traffic lights next to St. Mary's church. Turn left at these traffic lights onto the High Street, walking over the railway level crossing. Walk along the High Street (passing many good pubs) for approx 10 minutes before turning left into Scorer Street. Walk along Scorer Street until you come to a bridge across the Sincil Drain river. Turn right immediately after crossing the bridge onto Sincil Bank, the ground is straight ahead. Thanks to John Smalley for providing the directions.

Also if anyone comes by car the club normally open a temporary car park at South Park roundabout which is about a 5 minute walk from stadium . Normally free to park too.

I don't know you tell me how long does it normal take for you to be offended? lol

About a 10/15 minute walk.

When you come out of train station turn right and you will see a fly over bidge ,cross that and turn right then Sincil bank is 2nd or 3rd road on the left and then you will see stadium from there.

Cheers £13.50 return from Leicester at the minute.

Going to this one!

EDIT: http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2785210,00.html

The first date for Leicester's 2012/13 pre-season schedule has now been confirmed, with the Foxes set to travel to non-league Lincoln City on Saturday 4 August.

Taking place just two weeks before the start of the npower Championship campaign, the game will form an important part of City's preparations for the new season, where Nigel Pearson will be hoping to oversee a challenge for promotion to the Premier League.

At Sincil Bank they will be hosted by David Holdsworth's Imps, who finished 17th in the Blue Square Bet Premier this past season and will be hoping to mount a promotion challenge of their own as they plot a return to the Football League.

Ticket details and a kick-off time have yet to be confirmed, but stay logged on to lcfc.com for the latest information.

Shouldn't that be knob?

No i am not referring to a door knob

http://www.urbandict...m=knob/nob head

Similar to the term "poser". A nob head is a person trying to gain attention by bringing themselves down socialy. This kind of action may annoy most people rather than entertain. Nob heads only distribute entertainment when a large ammount of alcohol is consumed.

Archived