Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1964FOX

Burton Albion away 1st August

Faggots chips and mushy peas plus cider on draught, that's me happy. Went to burton v derby friendy last year and there was no segregation so you never know we might be with them.

They are like old fashioned outside school toilets as I recall so no smoking or the headmaster willet you.

Ah a fag in a toilet gets you into more trouble than anything the headmaster could do these days. As that Wham bloke found out.

If you can't last the duration of a football match without a cigarette, then you should go and speak to your GP.

I could last, I'd just prefer not to.

I would prefer it if smokers kept their filthy habit to themselves, and not "share" it with everyone else.

Glad about this, we don't need Real Madrids or premier league sides. we need the lower league teams. Why? cuz we struggle against lower league teams and friendlies like this may help us figure out why and learn from it.

You'd really rather play Burton away than Real Madrid at home?

I love the pre season aways and usually go but c'mon..... Seeing the likes of Cristiano et al last season was cool.

And pitting your ability against the best is gonna make you learn more than playing one of the lower league sides. Although I guess that didn't work last season to be fair.

You'd really rather play Burton away than Real Madrid at home?

I love the pre season aways and usually go but c'mon..... Seeing the likes of Cristiano et al last season was cool.

And pitting your ability against the best is gonna make you learn more than playing one of the lower league sides. Although I guess that didn't work last season to be fair.

TBH I don't mind Real Madrid, i'm just pissed off cuz I went to 36 games that season and ended up missing real madrid cuz i was abroad. I hurts when you go to some right shit holes and spend all that money at the age of 17 and then end up missing madrid or some other big guns and knowing some PAP or a glory hunter will be sitting on your seat.

once again i'll be away this summer so hoping I don't miss something big.

i know that being a bit selfish... but oh well. ;)

TBH I don't mind Real Madrid, i'm just pissed off cuz I went to 36 games that season and ended up missing real madrid cuz i was abroad. I hurts when you go to some right shit holes and spend all that money at the age of 17 and then end up missing madrid or some other big guns and knowing some PAP or a glory hunter will be sitting on your seat.

once again i'll be away this summer so hoping I don't miss something big.

i know that being a bit selfish... but oh well. ;)

Fair play to ya young man.

At 17 getting to all those games is a bloody good effort.

Dont go out of the concourse at half time then

I don't.

Thought that was what Dirty Nun's wore ?

For the love of Jesus... >_<

Archived