Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1964FOX

Burton Albion away 1st August

Have to admit. Really happy about this. Been waiting for ages for a reason to go to Burton.

Used to sit front row in the family stand at Filbo all them years ago. Went to the last game and Kevin Poole was doing the warm up our end.

As he turned to go in we shouted and asked if we could have a ball. He smiled and chucked it to us. we quickly deflated it and it now sits pride of place in me games room.

IMAG0150.jpg

Have been waiting to go and see if he'd sign it. fingers crossed :thumbup:

Going to this game hopefully, never been Burton's ground yet

Its decent I guess, 3 sides of terraces helps, but the fans were so quiet when I went, and I prey you dont have to listen to their goal music which is played very very loud and kills any noise after a goal.

Still decent pubs in the area....I expect a leicester invasion.

Glad about this, we don't need Real Madrids or premier league sides. we need the lower league teams. Why? cuz we struggle against lower league teams and friendlies like this may help us figure out why and learn from it.

Glad about this, we don't need Real Madrids or premier league sides. we need the lower league teams. Why? cuz we struggle against lower league teams and friendlies like this may help us figure out why and learn from it.

or just hammer them

Do we? :dunno:

Its decent I guess, 3 sides of terraces helps, but the fans were so quiet when I went, and I prey you dont have to listen to their goal music which is played very very loud and kills any noise after a goal.

Still decent pubs in the area....I expect a leicester invasion.

Aye I went to Burton v Plymouth this year and it's not bad, agree with all you've said, it's absolutely silent but it'll be a takeover from our fans, will be quality.

I can hear the Burton crowd from my house which is 3 miles away.

Are pre season friendlies crowds segregated?

lol I could barely hear them from 3 metres away.

I can hear the Burton crowd from my house which is 3 miles away.

Are pre season friendlies crowds segregated?

They segregated us at Kettering last year - hadnt seen my uncle in 40 years, arranged to meet at the game and we had to chat to each other through the fence until the end of the game lol

Archived