Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

YOUTHFUL SQUAD GOOD OR BAD

We need 2 CBs, preferably one as a sub or starter and a young'un whom will get some experience throughout the season and will eventually become part of our back wall - bit like a Schlupp for CB. So with that in mind I've gone for James Chester and Jamal Lascelles.

I hope we keep Konchesky, swapping him for Shorey wouldn't make a difference... He's the same age and possibly worth the same in terms of wages so I hope we keep him alongside Kennedy, if Pearson does want a young RB then it'll have to be Fryers for me.

A winger possibly of the same calibre of Marshall so I'll go with Alan Judge. Since Marshall has proven that he can play well at LWM Judge can slot in at RWM and he's a young Gallagher if you like and a bit of Marshall, he scores worldies by cutting in the same way as Marshall and has great pace down the wing and his crosses are top notch.

Matty James is a CM but can play as a CB... So he can potentially be an emergency CB maybe a CDM? I think Pearson won't let Beckford go if Schlupp goes out on loan and if we do get a target man it'll be Heskey.

So 3-4 more signings is in order.

Don't need Lescelles we have Bolger, Parkes and Taft who are all decent young defenders.... And i'd agree about getting Chester. We definitely need a new left back if Konch goes.

Not sure it De Laet was bought to play right back, I'd love to see Gunter or Rosenoir here.

Archived