Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

First Driving Lesson

No problem.  The course is a post graduate one and there are a number of ways you can do it. 

Firstly you need a 2.1 in your original degree, if you have that you should get on the course...if you don't it would be hard but not impossible to get a place. 

You can study the whole course in just one year, however I have opted to do it as a distance learning course, which means that I get two years to do it instead of one...it also gives you the bonus of being able to have a job and live wherever you want because the college provides you with all of the materials, books etc that you will need...there is also a lot on the internet.

The course costs £2,750(ish, I can't remeber the exact figure) per year, which isn't too bad if you have a job...its also not bad given the the college of law is the largest legal education college in Europe...oh and I'm just going into my final year. :)

13476[/snapback]

Cheers, unfortunately I didn't make it through Uni', so I'm going to have to do it the hard way, I think. The OU looks like the best option, but it will cost me a lot of time and money!

Archived