Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mitcho_uk

V Festival

Hi all

I have 2 x weekend camping tickets available for V Festival at Weston Park on the 18th & 19th August if any FT'ers are interested.

Im looking for face value at £180 each, happy to sell individually if need be. They will be going on ebay soon if there is no interest on here.

I am selling as I've spent a little too much on Olympic tickets and can't really afford to go now.

I hope its ok to post this on here

Thanks

Hi all

I have 2 x weekend camping tickets available for V Festival at Weston Park on the 18th & 19th August if any TB'ers are interested.

Im looking for face value at £180 each, happy to sell individually if need be. They will be going on ebay soon if there is no interest on here.

I am selling as I've spent a little too much on Olympic tickets and can't really afford to go now.

I hope its ok to post this on here

Thanks

If you want TBers to be interested, you'd probably be better off posting this on Talking Balls. :P

Archived