Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmsy

Any Sheffield foxes?

Going to Sheffield Uni in September and will be staying in halls. I've still got my season ticket however and will be travelling to games. Just posting here to see if anyone else will be in Sheffield and travelling to games. If so, was wondering if anyone wanted to travel by car (splitting petrol money) or travel down on the train to games?

Alright Fella yeah I live in Sheffield, going into my third year at Hallam. Only really do away games now but would definatly be interested in someone to travel to go to games with. PM your details if you want.

I'm up for a few northern away games as well. 100% going to Wednesday and Huddersfield. I'll PM you my number and e-mail address and we can sort some stuff out a bit closer to the time.

Going to Sheffield Uni in September and will be staying in halls. I've still got my season ticket however and will be travelling to games. Just posting here to see if anyone else will be in Sheffield and travelling to games. If so, was wondering if anyone wanted to travel by car (splitting petrol money) or travel down on the train to games?

Uni of...pfffttttt ;) Also at Hallam should hopefully have some money to go to games this year!

• 2 months later...

Archived