Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueBlue

Neil Danns

Danns has never been out of NP's plans as far as I know. He has been injured which he has mentioned a few times on his twitter. With regards to Gallagher he may excell if we play him with knocky as they will be trying to stop him. Should give him more time on the ball. If given time he can cause all sorts of problems and while lightweight is technically gifted.

He can't be a bad player... Surely not?

Getting him back to some of the form he showed last season, playing in a better team than last season makes me not lose hope in him. I think he could come into this team, in certain matches, and shine. I'm convinced he could. But he has to be given match time to make his mark in the team. And I don't think he'll get it.

I think it's nonsense for people on the forum to simply dismiss him because he's not playing. He's not a bad player.

I understand where you are coming from, and know you have said that you feel we lack a physical presence in midfield and can accept that we should not judge players on what occurred last season. I do believe that had Danns should have gone out on loan to show what he could do in a more settled side and improve his match fitness. The case for him starting is rather tenuous at best and could it be justified on overall performances so far this season unless it is in a 3 man midfield ?

Archived