Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Leeds. 27/11/12 Man of the Match

22 members have voted

1. 1. Picking time

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Whitbread
    • Schlupp
    • Marshall (57)
    • Drinky
    • King
    • Dyer
    • Vardy (57)
    • Waghorn (77)
    • Knocky (57)
    • Futacs (57)
    • Lingard (77)

Hardest game to pick one from as I think everybody was critical of poor passing and giving possession away too easily just an off night for the whole team. It was between Morgan and futacs tho if i had to choose. ive gone with futacs as I think he changed the game for the better having the strength to win the long balls and bring them down, we looked a lot more pressing.

De Laet is currently sat in 3rd? Are you kidding me?

He put in one good cross in the second half. Apart from that he was dopey, continually lost the ball and if he'd have looked up in the first half, Dyer was in acres free in the box. Instead he decided to continue in to the box under pressure to produce a poor shot at a tricky angle.

Only Schlupp and Marshall were worse than him.

Closing soon, disappointing turnout.

It's a fantastic idea, and I for one would be very disappointed if you stopped doing it. It's a good way to see who has been the fan's player of the season, although it's odd that both Waghorn and Vardy are above Nugent in the overall standings.

I think just the low number of away fans who travelled and the fact that it was a shocking performance with no stand out players has resulted in the low number of votes for this game.

Archived