Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oasisedup

Tickets not posted...

Evening all,

I've got together a load of mates for the Cardiff game, I ordered 10 tickets a while back and they were supposed to be posted to my workplace. It's now Thursday night and they've still not come.

I don't plan on being in work on Saturday morning (I work in London) so if they don't come tomorrow what happens? I've emailed the ticket office and they said I should phone on Saturday morning but the ticket office have told me dodgy info in the past. sS I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar tale and what happened?

I've not wasted £220 have I? :cry:

Cheers.

Surely they'll refund you if they don't arrive on time. Really would be appalling if they refuse to give you that amount of money back.

In terms of advice, would it be possible for you or a friend to go in to the ticket office at some point, explain the situation, and see if you get given ten tickets elsewhere? I'd imagine you'll need some sort of evidence of your purchase.

EDIT: A general comment on the matter - This is pretty poor from the club. It's up to them to get tickets out to supporters and to fail to do so is to show a lack of respect for the customer. They've already put a note under the details for the Hull game: "Please Note: If you haven't received your tickets in the post by Saturday 22nd December, please contact the Sales Centre on Christmas Eve by 12pm or by emailing [email protected]" - just shows how widespread these kind of incidents must be. Not acceptable. :angry:

Thanks both.

Yeah it is pretty poor service. Originally, I bought them all in the Family Stand (cheaper than the Kop but still a decent view and atmosphere) and they let me do it, and debited £220 from my account. When I actually got the tickets, they'd put us all in 2s and 3s in the corner with a note that said "You not allowed just adults in family stand, tickets moved." I understand why they don't allow all adults, but wouldn't have hurt if they'd have given me a ring or even not allowed me to purchase the tickets in the first place.

Just poor service all round, which is why I don't trust them to print new tickets....

Archived