Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Brizzle - City player ratings ?

THIS

With the exception of Dyer who no way deserves a 6. 4 at the most. He was woeful.

Can't agree with that. Dyer may have disappointed but he was constantly involved and got himself into so many promising situations. It's just that he didn't make anything of them and, indeed, didn't look likely to as his early efforts came to nothing, his confidence ebbed and he just stuck to playing things simple.

But for all that Dyer stayed involved and continued making himself useful defensively. And that's one of the things about the guy. Good or bad he keeps trying - he doesn't hide. Sometimes our fans seem far too quick to get on his back and it really doesn't help.

Could you be the bloke who was standing two rows behind me saying " I been watching this lot (Leicester) for years and could still loose this one 5 - 4 "

recon if it wasn't him then may have been on that sunshine bus that pulled up near that KFC at the back of the away end, any way don't remember king playing

Are you sure he wasn't sardonically joking? Sounds more like gallows humour than genuine negativity.

No mate, if anything I would say I was one of the more positive fans on saturday, I was waiting for people to give certain players stupid ratings after the Bristol game, I think we fans look too much into 1 game rather than the whole season, Dyer has a poor game and people are saying its time him to go, some people are saying the same about Waghorn yet over Oct/Nov they were both playing well, we lose a couple of games in December and lots of people think its time for Pearson to go, this is the championship we are never going to win every game, there are certain players I don't rate that much but while they are playing for Leicester I will support them 100% during the game and maybe I was sat next to really negative people on Saturday, I don't know but I wish we could all just enjoy the fact we are 3rd after a 4-0 away win and not try to find something to moan about and if you think I am talking rubbish just look through some of the threads, negative negative negative, yet we are playing good football, scoring and keeping clean sheets! So yes my comments were stupid and yes I knew Andy King was not playing.

nice point tend to agree with you a football club is not just for Christmas it's a season then most players have some better seasons than others don't they. ,,,up the city

Archived