Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
unrepentant

bobo/levein

It also cannot be denied that Leicester played a very physical game against Celtic the other night. Tackles were flying in left, right and cnetre and your left back could also have seriously injured someone.

142341[/snapback]

The 6ft 2 9½ stone one?

142347[/snapback]

Does it matter how much he weighs? His tackles were knee height and the number of times he brought Stan Petrov down must have entered double figures.

How can that tackle be exaggerated and misinterpreted? It was blatantly clear from the replays to see the intent on Blade's behalf - That tackle cannot be condoned in any shape or form.

The tackle has allegedly broke Wesolowski's leg in 4 places - That is not an accident, or simply a case of being clumsy.

142285[/snapback]

I've never condoned the tackle, I think it was a really, really bad challenge. I've said that on here and I wish the boy a full and speedy recovery, as do all Celtic fans.

I will mantain that Balde didn't mean to injure him though. He's a clumsy player who sometimes goes into tackle's quite unatuarelly. I can understand why some would think it was intentional but although Balde is a clumsy player, he is not a dirty player.

Severe injuries happen in football, and in most cases they are accidents - there's not always someone to blame. Balde should apologise though as it was a poor tackle, no one is disputing that.

How many Leicester games have you seen since Levein took over?

Not many, but I saw a lot of his Hearts team and they relied on pure physical force and kicking teams about the whole game. Some Hearts fans I know were happy to see the back of him as they hoped to see more attractive football on show.

It also cannot be denied that Leicester played a very physical game against Celtic the other night. Tackles were flying in left, right and cnetre and your left back could also have seriously injured someone.

142341[/snapback]

Thats rich coming from a supporter of a team that have pushed , pulled and bullied teams north of the border for almost all of martin o'neils stay. Or are you telling me that's not how celtic play.

142341[/snapback]

The 6ft 2 9½ stone one?

142347[/snapback]

Does it matter how much he weighs? His tackles were knee height and the number of times he brought Stan Petrov down must have entered double figures.

142350[/snapback]

Of course weight matters, he is less likely to break someones limbs with a mistimed challenge than a bloke who is 4 stone heavier.

As for playing the player not the ball, I'd suggest you learn to count. Double figures. :rolleyes:

We think Balde's a tw@t because of CL?

What kind of effed up Jock logic is that?

We're pissed because it was a cynical challenge and both Balde and the rest of the world know it.

Accidents happen, true, but apologizing for something isn't hard, especially if you didn't mean it.

Besides Leicester have more of a chance of getting into the Premiership than Celtic and Rangers (which is really a pipedream).

Relegation?

3rd in the SPL with Hearts, and a considerable differenece in budgets opposed to the Old Firm??

Whereas Gordan Strachan...... left Covvo, they got relegated.

Left Southampton, now relegated.

You watch... he'll jump ship before the shit hits the fan.

The guy makes a point, perhaps not in the best manner, but there is a half-decent point amongst all that. That is that Craig Levein has always had an anti-Celtic agenda and that there was no doubt he'd continue it with his exagerration and misinterpretation of the tackle. The fact that he usually sends his teams out to kick the oppenent off the park is a tad ironic IMO.

142284[/snapback]

lol - sorry mate - that seems a bit hypocritical, given that you were the ones that kicked us off the park. I also think you guys must be bloody nuts, surely if he hated Celtic so much he wouldn't have gone for a pre-season friendly against them and would have invited Hearts or someone down instead???

Listen here, It was a bad challenge and Balde could and should surely feel some remorse for potentially ruining a young rising lads dream. Even an apology wouldnt make everythinh alright. It wont magically heel Weso's leg.

As regards us struggling next season, I think not my friend. The standard of Scottish football is so poor. So i think that you have no right to critisise the foxes you prat. The fact that Celtic reigned supreme in the SPL was largely down to the players who progressed with us. Lennon and Guppy were instrumental for you. So use your brain next time kid and grow up.

Whereas Gordan Strachan...... left Covvo, they got relegated.

Left Southampton, now relegated.

You watch... he'll jump ship before the shit hits the fan.

Exactly, look at some of the world beaters he has signed to try and win back the SPL title - Mo Camara, Paul Telfer!

Listen here, It was a bad challenge and Balde could and should surely feel some remorse for potentially ruining a young rising lads dream. Even an apology wouldnt make everythinh alright. It wont magically heel Weso's leg.

As regards us struggling next season, I think not my friend. The standard of Scottish football is so poor. So i think that you have no right to critisise the foxes you prat. The fact that Celtic reigned supreme in the SPL was largely down to the players who progressed with us. Lennon and Guppy were instrumental for you. So use your brain next time kid and grow up.

142418[/snapback]

Steve Guppy!! lollollol

Lennon's been a good player for us, but nowhere near our most important.

Archived