Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
unrepentant

bobo/levein

wot is it with u leicester pricks, u would think balde is a mass murderer, but i'll put that down 2 that tosser of a manager u have, yes balde tackle was bad and i dont condone it but he aint the 1st and certainly wont b the last player 2 break anothers leg! Levein is a joke not a good word 2 say about celtic when he was with hearts and now the same with leicester the guy is just jealous he was'nt and is'nt good enough 4 a club like celtic hence why he managing ur mob, u will b lucky 2 even get a play off place this season more likely fightin relegation.

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

wot is it with u leicester pricks, u would think balde is a mass murderer, but i'll put that down 2 that tosser of a manager u have, yes balde tackle was bad and i dont condone it but he aint the 1st and certainly wont b the last player 2 break anothers leg! Levein is a joke not a good word 2 say about celtic when he was with hearts and now the same with leicester the guy is just jealous he was'nt and is'nt good enough 4 a club like celtic hence why he managing ur mob, u will b lucky 2 even get a play off place this season more likely fightin relegation.

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

Is that actually a threat? :o

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

Bring it on you ****in sweaty.

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

Thank you for your input. :):D:D:thumbup:;)

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

I do wonder if it was one of your promising young players that had been hacked down in his prime would you be text speaking all over the place. How the hell does us being pissed off about about a nasty tackle from one of your 'players' make us 'pricks?' did you want us to say "oh yeah, its ok Balde old chap, bloody good challenge"

Just because you dislike our manager theres no need to come and shout your illiterate abuse at us!

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

I do wonder if it was one of your promising young players that had been hacked down in his prime would you be text speaking all over the place. How the hell does us being pissed off about about a nasty tackle from one of your 'players' make us 'pricks?' did you want us to say "oh yeah, its ok Balde old chap, bloody good challenge"

Just because you dislike our manager theres no need to come and shout your illiterate abuse at us!

142223[/snapback]

I'd like to know his views on Ganea who played for Wolves. He has ruined John Kennedy's career and i'm sure the Celtic goons haven't got too many good words to say about him.

If I were Celtic fans i'd **** off, they will go the same way as we have now that O'Neill has left them. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWN

142223[/snapback]

Agree totally with you :D:D

GRANTED THE SPL IS MINCE BUT WOT LEAGUE R U IN EXACTLY PREMIERSHIP I THINK NOT AND U WILL B LUCKY 2 C IT AGAIN !!! GET A GRIP U TWAT, #### COCA COLA CHAMPIONSHIP HA HA HA HA HA

Ban this plonker.

As leicester and celtic fan i am glad to say most celtic fans have got a brain that is bigger than that of a ant  unlike this **** unrepentwat

142226[/snapback]

Glad you said that because if one of our players did that to a youngster of yours I would be equally disgusted and equally ashamed. Football can well do without it whether it be in England or Scotland. Hopefully he will be severely punished.

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

and you certainly should watch yours..... Jock take out the c and replace at end with an e

jock......joke

thats what you are. :mad::mad:

Get back to your 2 team league mate. As far as down here goes, your nothing special anymore and we proper showed you up on Tuesday.

Do you really think Levein is not good enough for Celtic? Well he can't be much worse than Strachan who has signed Virgo and Telfer for a champions league campaign.lol.

Pretty much sums up scottih fuseball.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

142214[/snapback]

COCK

The guy makes a point, perhaps not in the best manner, but there is a half-decent point amongst all that. That is that Craig Levein has always had an anti-Celtic agenda and that there was no doubt he'd continue it with his exagerration and misinterpretation of the tackle. The fact that he usually sends his teams out to kick the oppenent off the park is a tad ironic IMO.

The guy makes a point, perhaps not in the best manner, but there is a half-decent point amongst all that. That is that Craig Levein has always had an anti-Celtic agenda and that there was no doubt he'd continue it with his exagerration and misinterpretation of the tackle. The fact that he usually sends his teams out to kick the oppenent off the park is a tad ironic IMO.

142284[/snapback]

How can that tackle be exaggerated and misinterpreted? It was blatantly clear from the replays to see the intent on Blade's behalf - That tackle cannot be condoned in any shape or form.

The tackle has allegedly broke Wesolowski's leg in 4 places - That is not an accident, or simply a case of being clumsy.

142284[/snapback]

How many Leicester games have you seen since Levein took over?

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

Leicester played Celtic off the park so what does that make you and your chances!?!? I spoke to many Celtic fans and they were very impressed with our team, so I suggest that it is you that should watch your back, but only in that so called league that you play in!!!

As for your pathetic attempt to engineer some sort of post that would annoy people and leave us smarting from your polished and clever insults...go back to the drawing board!!! To all concerned it simply looks like you crawled into the gene pool whilst the lifeguard wasn't looking.

I'd love to get into a battle of wits with you, but you are clearly unarmed!

LEVEIN WATCH YOUR BACK

142214[/snapback]

two words spring to mind

erm...

...Martin O'Neill

How can that tackle be exaggerated and misinterpreted? It was blatantly clear from the replays to see the intent on Blade's behalf - That tackle cannot be condoned in any shape or form.

The tackle has allegedly broke Wesolowski's leg in 4 places - That is not an accident, or simply a case of being clumsy.

142285[/snapback]

I've never condoned the tackle, I think it was a really, really bad challenge. I've said that on here and I wish the boy a full and speedy recovery, as do all Celtic fans.

I will mantain that Balde didn't mean to injure him though. He's a clumsy player who sometimes goes into tackle's quite unatuarelly. I can understand why some would think it was intentional but although Balde is a clumsy player, he is not a dirty player.

Severe injuries happen in football, and in most cases they are accidents - there's not always someone to blame. Balde should apologise though as it was a poor tackle, no one is disputing that.

How many Leicester games have you seen since Levein took over?

Not many, but I saw a lot of his Hearts team and they relied on pure physical force and kicking teams about the whole game. Some Hearts fans I know were happy to see the back of him as they hoped to see more attractive football on show.

It also cannot be denied that Leicester played a very physical game against Celtic the other night. Tackles were flying in left, right and cnetre and your left back could also have seriously injured someone.

It also cannot be denied that Leicester played a very physical game against Celtic the other night. Tackles were flying in left, right and cnetre and your left back could also have seriously injured someone.

142341[/snapback]

The 6ft 2 9½ stone one?

Archived