Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Who ate all the pies?

Chants for Inter

GET INTER THEM.

GET INTER THEM

GET INTER THEM

I like it...more like that please, it's about time we had a really cracking atmosphere at the Walkers let's start the ball rolling with tonight.

143581[/snapback]

i would love this chant to happen and to have a cracking atmosphere but there will be 15000 people there max???

GET INTER THEM.

GET INTER THEM

GET INTER THEM

I like it...more like that please, it's about time we had a really cracking atmosphere at the Walkers let's start the ball rolling with tonight.

143581[/snapback]

i would love this chant to happen and to have a cracking atmosphere but there will be 15000 people there max???

143582[/snapback]

Disgusting, i'll be totally embarassed if there's any chants associated with terrorism.

By all means mock them for not wanting to come over, but it's hardly sensible chanting things such as "Are you terrorists in disguise", and that bang thing, don't forget what's happened in this country within the last 2 weeks or so.

How would you feel if Leicester had been subjected to a terrorist attack, or you'd lost friends or family in an attack? Would you still want to laugh, joke and sing about terrorism then?

I think not, i don't want to sound parental or nothing, but grow up. A hell of a lot of media attention will be on our game tomorrow because of Inters chopping and changing, let's not place ourselves in hot water.

143528[/snapback]

:thumbup::thumbup:

143532[/snapback]

Well said Craig. :thumbup:

143561[/snapback]

I agree - well said Craig. This is not a joke and people should be sensitive before starting things like this. Many people have died, many have lost loved ones, every week there is a new scare. If Inter hadnt made it for the tour it would have been perfectly acceptable - how many people jumped onto the next plane to Indonesia after the tsunami? You have to understand its not easy for anyone to judge what is going to happen next and hence a large proportion always take a cautious approach.

What is necessary and what is not? Im sure they wouldnt have been able to cancel a major european tie should this have happened closer to then. For a few friendly matches they should be entitled to cancel if they please. All the fans on here shouting and goading are obviously seeing it from their biased point - they have paid for tickets - which would have been refunded anyway!

PS - I work in London - slap bang in the square mile .. and lots around here get the feeling its only a matter of time before something happens here. I still come to work everyday but some others do not. Everyone must respect each others wishes at times like this rather than laughing and joking about their decisions. Lets cheer on Leicester - lets get some of our new player chants out and lets get our mexican wave going. but please please do not mention anything about the terrorism and being scared as they are entitled to look after their safety as much as we do for ourselves.

Anyway .. rant over! :o)

Im sure they wouldnt have been able to cancel a major european tie should this have happened closer to then. For a few friendly matches they should be entitled to cancel if they please.

Why should a european game be any different to a friendly, they ```could``` be murdered either way.

PS - I work in London - slap bang in the square mile .. and lots around here get the feeling its only a matter of time before something happens here. I still come to work everyday but some others do not.

If its only a matter of time, why do it?

143625[/snapback]

Friendlies arent crucial to a club - they help generate money, they help get players fit and they give new signings a chance to stamp their ground. Clubs should be allowed to arrange, cancel or rearrange friendlies as they please because thats all they are - friendlies - a mutual agreement between two clubs to have a practise match before the actual season starts. If circumstances change and people need to cancel - fine. They are not obliged to turn up just because fans bought tickets IMO. Try and see the bigger picture rather than just a fans view..

As for only a matter of time re: the City, I dont think I could stop my daily activities in case something did happen. I said "lots around her get the feeling its only a matter of time".. but there are others who think it may not happen. Its a risk people take but the city cannot stop because people think it will happen. People can choose measures such as ; make alternative travel arrangements, be more vigilant on trains + stations, avoid travelling at peak times and keeping public transport use to a minimum. Apart from that (and just staying at home!) there's not much else people can really do...

This thread was started as a bit of fun and to come up with some songs to sing. I've said it before but I'll say it again this is only to try and create a bit of atmosphere in an other wise dead ground. At no point is anyone seriously suggesting that we singing about explosions or terrorism, but I think that a few chants aimed at Inter Milan (not related to any of the recent events in London) are at least needed.

I'd like to thank the people whoa have actually got in to the spirit of the thread rather than the people who have taken it too far or have got the wrong end of the stick entirely.

Rant over!!

This thread was started as a bit of fun and to come up with some songs to sing.  I've said it before but I'll say it again this is only to try and create a bit of atmosphere in an other wise dead ground.  At no point is anyone seriously suggesting that we singing about explosions or terrorism, but I think that a few chants aimed at Inter Milan (not related to any of the recent events in London) are at least needed.

I'd like to thank the people whoa have actually got in to the spirit of the thread rather than the people who have taken it too far or have got the wrong end of the stick entirely.

Rant over!!

143742[/snapback]

How very big of you.

I'm just concerned that there are idiots who will be idiotic enough to make jokes out of serious matters, after all, it will be the same people who thought it was a clever idea to sing that chant to the Leeds fans.

As I've said earlier in this thread, why not concentrate on supporting City instead of having a pop at the few Inter fans likely to be there. It's not as hordes of them will be coming over here, is it.

It just strikes me as odd how we can have discussions over what to sing to Forest fans etc, but can't even try and inject a little bit of passion in to a game against one of the top sides in europe (even if it is just a friendly).

To be honest I'm a bit fed up with all these people who have taken the higher ground in a thread which was started as a did at Inter for messing us about.

Obviously I'm in the wrong and we should just be quiet as usual!

It just strikes me as odd how we can have discussions over what to sing to Forest fans etc, but can't even try and inject a little bit of passion in to a game against one of the top sides in europe (even if it is just a friendly).

To be honest I'm a bit fed up with all these people who have taken the higher ground in a thread which was started as a did at Inter for messing us about.

Obviously I'm in the wrong and we should just be quiet as usual!

143759[/snapback]

If you honestly think they'll care what Leicester City fans think, then go ahead and make your fake bomb noises. Make your little digs at them. I'm sure they'll leave the Walkers with their tails firmly between their legs, shamed and embarrassed whilst a few City fans have had a good giggle at their expense.

At the risk of burning in hell :rolleyes:

so far the only sensible ones have been:

1. "Are you sure you should be here?" to the tune of "Who the focking hell are you?"

2. who the focking hell are you

3. WHOOOO?

4. GET INTER THEM.

GET INTER THEM

GET INTER THEM

4 is my favourite anyone else got a chant or a fav from the 4? Or am I just a bad person for trying to add a bit more fun into the game?

Friendlies arent crucial to a club - they help generate money, they help get players fit and they give new signings a chance to stamp their ground. Clubs should  be allowed to arrange, cancel or rearrange friendlies as they please because thats all they are - friendlies - a mutual agreement between two clubs to have a practise match before the actual season starts. If circumstances change and people need to cancel - fine. They are not obliged to turn up just because fans bought tickets IMO. Try and see the bigger picture rather than just a fans view..

As for only a matter of time re: the City, I dont think I could stop my daily activities in case something did happen. I said "lots around her get the feeling its only a matter of time".. but there are others who think it may not happen. Its a risk people take but the city cannot stop because people think it will happen. People can choose measures such as ; make alternative travel arrangements, be more vigilant on trains + stations, avoid travelling at peak times and keeping public transport use to a minimum. Apart from that (and just staying at home!) there's not much else people can really do...

143644[/snapback]

The key word there is should. What you should realise is, that LCFC had (more than likely) had a contractual agreement with either inter, or fifa in regards to fullfilling a fixture.

This is business, not friendly get to gethers, there are hundreds of thousands of pounds at stake, and inter did wrong.

IF they couldnt, simply COULDNt comply with the fixture, then im sure we`ll have all understood, but they CAN.

Your money or your life my friend, which is it to be, you choose money.

erm not really - I choose not to sit and mope at home just in case something may happen .. not really as black or white as you make out

anyway i think we've drifted a tad - the whole point of my first post on this was to discourage fans from making useless & harmful comments about terrorism to Inter..

What would be better would be if the crowd at tonights game sent a clear message to the religious fanatics and belted out a few anti terrorism songs. The media attention will be huge this evening so a large crowd from a large multi-cultural city chanting in defiance would be a great sight.

Sadly that will probably be considered non PC and be condemmed by the media and government alike.

By all means give Inter a bit of stick but keep it sensible, if you start to go down the road of the Leeds game then we're all screwed.

"you can stick your al-Quadia up your arse"

What would be better would be if the crowd at tonights game sent a clear message to the religious fanatics and belted out a few anti terrorism songs. The media attention will be huge this evening so a large crowd from a large multi-cultural city chanting in defiance would be a great sight.

Sadly that will probably be considered non PC and be condemmed by the media and government alike.

By all means give Inter a bit of stick but keep it sensible, if you start to go down the road of the Leeds game then we're all screwed.

"you can stick your al-Quadia up your arse"

Sounds sensible to me I've only ever said give them stick, but I get given grief for wanting to!

Terrorism has no place in society let alone football, so we let's concentrate on the game...I kind of wish I'd never started the thread as instead of creating abit of light hearted banter for the opposition it's started to get a bit stupid, with people making jokes about bombs AND by people being just plain daft about not giving stick to opposition fans.

All I've done is keep the chants that I thought were funny and not at all over the top I hope everyone agrees and that maybe we can use one of the 4 at this evenings game.

What's so bad about chanting "get Inter them"?

Would be an absolute disgrace if there were any chants related to the recent terrorist bombings and I would be utterly ashamed to be a Leicester fan if that did happen.

Those of you that think it's funny to joke about these sorts of things are moronic beyond belief - grow the fcuk up.

Sorry for causing ofence to you all, with my chant. I brought the tickets before i went on holiday, only to get back on sunday and find the game cancelled, so arrange work for monday night, only to find out sunday night that the game is back on. My heart went out of it when i heard it was off. Then to rearrange things again so i could go to the game just wound me up last night. Im sorry to family and friends who have lost someone, or been touched by it. I have another chant about pizza's an where to stick it, but it will proberly offend some peole so i wont put it. But tis funny as hell. How about 1-0 to the england, or england 1- italy 0, whooo hoooo, who hoooooooo

Archived