Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

It's not the points it's how we are playing

Another over-reaction or a realistic criticism of another poor performance tonight? You choose.

What worries me is how the team are currently playing. Yes, we are still in the play-offs but, in the same way that many have argued 'there is still all to play for', it's also true that there is still 'all to lose'...

We have a small cushion of points above the teams in 7th and below, but there are still 30 odd points to play for. I have this nasty feeling that we are going off the boil at exactly the wrong time. Pearson is 'tinkering' which is most unlike him. And tonight's 4-3-3 didn't work IMO.

Knocky is looking a shadow of the player he was, Wood tonight was pretty wank and I personally thought Harry Kane looked no better than Waghorn.

Tonight was a little worrying. I'm still behind the team but I hope to God that we somehow turn the current form round because we need to. To fall out of the play-offs after the season we've had would be criminal really.

Usually the teams that finish in the play offs are those who have that momentum, are playing pretty well and getting better. We have to turn this form around to get back into this frame of mind.

This isn't a criticism, it's a worry.

Another over-reaction or a realistic criticism of another poor performance tonight? You choose.

What worries me is how the team are currently playing. Yes, we are still in the play-offs but, in the same way that many have argued 'there is still all to play for', it's also true that there is still 'all to lose'...

We have a small cushion of points above the teams in 7th and below, but there are still 30 odd points to play for. I have this nasty feeling that we are going off the boil at exactly the wrong time. Pearson is 'tinkering' which is most unlike him. And tonight's 4-3-3 didn't work IMO.

Knocky is looking a shadow of the player he was, Wood tonight was pretty wank and I personally thought Harry Kane looked no better than Waghorn.

Tonight was a little worrying. I'm still behind the team but I hope to God that we somehow turn the current form round because we need to. To fall out of the play-offs after the season we've had would be criminal really.

Usually the teams that finish in the play offs are those who have that momentum, are playing pretty well and getting better. We have to turn this form around to get back into this frame of mind.

young players = inconsistent players

inconsistent players = inconsistent performances

The reason our defence has been so solid this season is due to expeirence of wes and konch.

But in midfield we only have youngsters, or dyer who is a flair inconsistent player anyway.

We might not need this 'big' physical defensive midfielder (although i believe we do) but we do need someone with experience, we have no voice in midfield, i have rarely seen kingy or drinky have words and never seen marshall even speak.

spot on. Didnt think kane offered anything tonight so to bring nugeant off for waggy was somewhat confusing

dont worry someone will be here to tell you soon everything is alright and that the team in 7th wont catch us as form means nothing.

Leeds incidently have been bad enough lately to the point that leeds fans were certian of a defeat, they couldnt quite understand when I told them how bad we are as well. They just assumed because we 5th we better.

Archived