Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_lad_92

I Believe

Oh i see, so it`s all the the fans fault then, not the managers!

There was me thinking we employed a manager to assemble a good enough squad, pick a first eleven, and have enough tactical nous to change a game when things were going against us, in order for us to be successfull.

When all the time, all that we needed was for all the fans to cheer every misplaced pass, applaud the poor substitutions, and happy clap the woefull tactics, and we would have walked the league.

In fact, maybe we don`t need a manager at all, we could just let the owners buy the players, and pick the team, because as long as we are all positive, and get behind the team, we will obviously be successfull!

Not at all and I too am frustrated with the last few displays as well as results, we all have our opinions on tactical changes and decisions and if u want to boo u pay ur money as do I, but negativity isn't going to exactly help is it?:/ it's just frustrating that all we are hearing at the moment is 'Pearson out' just because we haven't been hitting the highs we have all season. People keep saying he hasn't got it but he isn't a bad manager and the squad he has assembled isn't doing too badly, we are in the Top 6 of the championship the highest we have been since the last time the same bloke was here nobody else has had us there for 10 YEARS. Yet still all we seem to do is moan.

Look who even cares if we don't make it to the play off, another 10 year's in the championship is fine with me, atleast you know your sat watching the game and drinking at half time with the real fans not just some Nigerian who's come to watch arsenal! Clubs loose touch of the real fans once they become a big corporate machine in the premiership.

Putting all negativity aside though let's remember we're still in 5th with 10 games to go and very much still in it.

SO LET'S GET BEHIND THE BOYS BECAUSE OUR SEASON STARTS TUESDAY NIGHT IN CARDIFF!!!

Look who even cares if we don't make it to the play off, another 10 year's in the championship is fine with me, atleast you know your sat watching the game and drinking at half time with the real fans not just some Nigerian who's come to watch arsenal! Clubs loose touch of the real fans once they become a big corporate machine in the premiership.

Putting all negativity aside though let's remember we're still in 5th with 10 games to go and very much still in it.

SO LET'S GET BEHIND THE BOYS BECAUSE OUR SEASON STARTS TUESDAY NIGHT IN CARDIFF!!!

Fair comment josh tbf I'm more than happy to go the likes of Barnsley away, is always a good laugh with the mates, and a lot cheaper than prem away days will be, Sheff Weds in the pub pre match was a right laf & handshakes as we all left for the ground. But whatever league we are in we will follow the boys, roll on Tuesday who knows... It's just like city to get something with everybody seeming so downbeat atm. Up The Foxes!!

Archived