Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_lad_92

I Believe

hahaha. fed up of all the negativity, yes we are on a bad run but we are still in the top 6, when in the last 10 years have we been in this good of a position...once? under the same man we have again now that so many people seem to be against..!! if the blue army got behind nigel and the lads instead of booing and being negative, we can turn this around together!! I may get slaughtered for being an optimist but I honestly believe we can turn our bad patch around, people seem to forget what a young squad nigel is building us, anyone would think we're in the relegation zone the way some fans are acting. Keep The Faith

hahaha. fed up of all the negativity, yes we are on a bad run but we are still in the top 6, when in the last 10 years have we been in this good of a position...once? under the same man we have again now that so many people seem to be against..!! if the blue army got behind nigel and the lads instead of booing and being negative, we can turn this around together!! I may get slaughtered for being an optimist but I honestly believe we can turn our bad patch around, people seem to forget what a young squad nigel is building us, anyone would think we're in the relegation zone the way some fans are acting. Keep The Faith

Couldn't agree more :thumbup:

Surely people have been following city to long to know that we only do things the hard way... I predicted a play off final against hull at the start of the season, i'm sure a lot of people would have taken that when the season began. but because perhaps we over-achieved in terms of being in the top 2 this yr, the expectancy has risen & now being in the playoff positions is deemed not good enough.:/

Been to any games recently?

You may want to delete this thread before anyone sees it.

Always attend home and most away days, as in all the negative people? So be it What's wrong with remaining upbeat. We need to start raising the volume at the KP & stop slagging each individual after one bad game or defeat.

Oh i see, so it`s all the the fans fault then, not the managers!

There was me thinking we employed a manager to assemble a good enough squad, pick a first eleven, and have enough tactical nous to change a game when things were going against us, in order for us to be successfull.

When all the time, all that we needed was for all the fans to cheer every misplaced pass, applaud the poor substitutions, and happy clap the woefull tactics, and we would have walked the league.

In fact, maybe we don`t need a manager at all, we could just let the owners buy the players, and pick the team, because as long as we are all positive, and get behind the team, we will obviously be successfull!

Archived