Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

One of the great mysteries in life....

I think CL kept Wilcox for his experience rather than making him an ever-present. He wasn't good last night, but he wasn't the worst player I've ever seen, and he certainly wasn't any worse than some of the others on show last night.

To be fair, I would be surprised if tonight's line-up was used at all during the coming season.

Jesus H. Christ did any of you actually watch the game, I mean not just sit there in your seats and look at the pitch?

Apart from 3 occassions Wilcox did not do much wrong at all and certainly was a lot better than Dublin and Tiatto. Wilcox provided solid cover for Sheehan an inexperienced full back and the quality of his delivery in the first half was spot on. The trouble for Wilcox is he will be perceived as a MA signing therefore utter crap.

So what if he shouted at Sheehan he was in a good position to deliver a cross but the kid choose to shoot. Any player young or old would have saying the same thing, at least he was looking for the ball. He isn't injury prone, Lee Morris is injury prone, the fact he has done both cruiate ligaments is unfortunate.

As for saying Canero and de Vries were poor then I give up. What did Canero do so wrong? He was very competant at right back, no Alan Maybury, but he was steady. If de Vries hadn't been playing with that lumbering idiot that is Dion Dublin then we'd have scored a hatfull.

Archived