Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WereAllFoxed

Kits Question?

Ok, i thought the reason why the home shirt was only one year life because the alliance & leicester sponsorship ends at the end of next season. If the away and third kit is a two year cycle, then what happens if or when the sponsorship ends? Will the shirts just be resold with a new sponsor slapped on the front?

Ok, i thought the reason why the home shirt was only one year life because the alliance & leicester sponsorship ends at the end of next season. If the away and third kit is a two year cycle, then what happens if or when the sponsorship ends? Will the shirts just be resold with a new sponsor slapped on the front?

144129[/snapback]

Probably - It happened before with the change from LG to A&L - Or was it Walkers to LG?

Strange that this never used to be a consideration because Walkers were the shirt sponsors for so long

144129[/snapback]

Probably - It happened before with the change from LG to A&L - Or was it Walkers to LG?

Strange that this never used to be a consideration because Walkers were the shirt sponsors for so long

144132[/snapback]

Yeah i think a and l will be our sponsor for longer, but how long is the jjb deal for. It cant be one year otherwise the away shirts wouldnt have been 2 year cycles

144129[/snapback]

144132[/snapback]

Yeah i think a and l will be our sponsor for longer, but how long is the jjb deal for. It cant be one year otherwise the away shirts wouldnt have been 2 year cycles

144140[/snapback]

Je n'avec pas clue :ph34r:

A&L's recent agreement with us was a community something or other - the smaller A&L logo on the rear of the shirt under the number, wasn't it?

Can't remember if it's part of the main sponsorship deal or not - but I don't think they would do a two year cycle if there were doubts about sponsorship.

Although I don't suppose it's hard to make the same kit albeit with a different sponsor stuck on the front.

Can't we go back to the all Leicester affair - Fox Leisure and Walkers ? :smile:

it was decided that because Arsenal and Liverpool operate on one year cycles that we would forget the fans charter and just rip our own fans off by doing the same thing as they do

Guest seanfox778

at least they are not following man utd and releasing their kits on one month cycles priced £40

Archived