Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barry chuckles

Cardiff wont fail now?

You will. I see you have gained a lot more fans over this season...

You used to be blue, but now you're red, you look like c*nts when you tap your head :appl::dance:

Tapping our heads? A tradition that we started in the doom and gloom days on the old div 3...which strangely originated from the death of a the grand ayatollah of Iran in 1989...I think. News broadcast the reaction to his death, to which involved the masses slapping their head in a show of mourning, with our great humour amongst our small but hardcore fan base, we empathised with the action and it went down in Cardiff folklore and it without doubt is one of the most unique displays in British football. I think may be best suited to Leicester, you've got our bottlers name tag, to you want our Ayatollah aswell?

BUT THANKS FOR ASKING.

To be fair, I like Swansea. A likeable club. Play attractive football, use their academy well and don't spend too much money.

... The exact opposite of Cardiff.

This. Swansea have massively gone up in my book this season. I was disappointed that they went up, but they've done everything right as far as playing and representing themselves go. Their fans also seem to have been quite respectful from what i've seen. Cardiff on the other hand are the polar opposite and everything you don't want to see in a club. I flew over there on a plane at Christmas and got a funny look from the hostess asking if there was any way she could open the window so I could spit out the side....i'm not sure she knew if I was joking or not and more to the point, neither do I !!

Archived