Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barry chuckles

Cardiff wont fail now?

After all the cash you have spent over the last few seasons it is now you who hold the new saying for failure...

Anyone who spends big or blows promotion will now be accused of DOING A LEICESTER :giggle: It wasnt long ago that you were pushing for top two :jawdrop: Nevermind at least you wont have to play us next season :wave:

Enjoy the play offs if you make them :dance:

Well done.

But unfortunately for you, you are nowhere near the standard of Swansea.

We will see you the season when you're relegated, because you won't achieve half of what Swansea have.

After all the cash you have spent over the last few seasons it is now you who hold the new saying for failure...

Anyone who spends big or blows promotion will now be accused of DOING A LEICESTER :giggle: It wasnt long ago that you were pushing for top two :jawdrop: Nevermind at least you wont have to play us next season :wave:

Enjoy the play offs if you make them :dance:

You've been finishing red faced for so many years now you ended up changing colour

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/85903-fraizer-campbells-holiday-plans/ How many of you failures wrote us off on this thread :crylaugh::facepalm:

I said...

To be fair, what else is he going to say? It does come over as a bit confident, which I hope goes wrong. Not because I've got anything against Cardiff, just because I want us to win the league if we can!

I looked at their fixtures, and they still have to travel to Watford and Burnley.

... Which is hardly 'gloating'.

They can play there sheep shagging counter parts Swansea.

To be fair, I like Swansea. A likeable club. Play attractive football, use their academy well and don't spend too much money.

... The exact opposite of Cardiff.

Use their academy well? Really? They hardly had one until a few years ago..

Secondly, the amount of players to come through Cardiff's books is much larger than many clubs.

Many of those players were sold on to keep the club afloat too.

What a strange and inaccurate post.

Archived