Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barry chuckles

Cardiff wont fail now?

Use their academy well? Really? They hardly had one until a few years ago..

Secondly, the amount of players to come through Cardiff's books is much larger than many clubs.

Many of those players were sold on to keep the club afloat too.

What a strange and inaccurate post.

Britton, Davies, Richards, Allen just to name four. Don't they have an academy project as well now?

But the other parts of my post were correct.

Britton, Davies, Richards, Allen just to name four. Don't they have an academy project as well now?

But the other parts of my post were correct.

Britton was at West Ham.

3 players - one hardly setting the world on fire.

To claim that they use their academy really well because of that is wrong.

Red birds. Red birds.

Blue stadium. Red kit.

No red bird on our kit.

English Premier League.

Bet it hurts to say that!

Your fans sing about how much you hate the English, why play in the English leagues?

Wales didn't have a football setup until the 90s - yes, we are that behind the times!

Doesn't hurt me to say that at all. We've played in English leagues for the last century, why should it suddenly hurt next season?

You will. I see you have gained a lot more fans over this season...

You used to be blue, but now you're red, you look like c*nts when you tap your head :appl::dance:

Another inaccuracy. Our attendances haven't grown/fallen over the past few seasons at the CCS.

PS - I don't know why the thread creator is using my name from the Cardiff City Forum - rather strange..

Indeed Alex very strange. I picked up straight away it was not you.

Over the last 2 seasons Leicester have underachieved considering the amount of investment they have had. Their first season back in the Championship was a successful one which look like they could build on. Lets not go back to how it came to an end, :P

However the departure of Pearson was a shock and the arrival of Sven even more so. Most Foxes fans were concerned about his record at Notts County which still lingered in the air as a bit of a pisstake. That was soon forgotten with the arrival of some high profile players like Beckford. All was forgotten until the season started and Leicester struggled. Just like Cardiff under DJ they had a good and bad patches syndromes. Sven left and Pearson returned for Leicester to basically start dominating the league but the bridge of the play off was too far.

Going into this season Leicester got of to a slow start and one or two started doubting Pearson. Then all was forgiven around Christmas time as Leicester looked like the club that could catch us by playing some exciting stuff, that sort of stuff we should be playing. Such was their confidence ex bluebirds Drinkwater and Kasper went to the media predicting they would catch us. Since then it has all gone wrong. No one knows why but 2 seasons ago where the Foxes fans ran that Yermy out of the club perhaps they should tell Drinky and Kasper to zip it. :yesyes:

We cannot slag of Cardiff now!!

After loads of our fans giving it big earlier in the season, you have got to expect them to come gloating now

AMEN! I had it off you lot massively in December. "we play the best football in the league", "you sheep shaggers will bottle it as usual". I tried to speak actual facts with some of you but you kept coming.

Its football banter, its healthy, we have had 2 season of it from Swansea but I appreciate thar we'd do the same. Now bend over and take it like my little sheep.

We pass the 'bottlers' name tag onto Leicester City Football Club.

We were invited to play in the english leagues by the english Fa because the league was boring and needed the welsh teams to make it better :)

INVITED you say. :thumbup: Wasn't this knocking on 100 years ago? In which we've contributed more to the 'English' system than the majority of clubs from the 'English' system. Its old news. Bore off...we had already been in a FA CUP Final and Won the thing almost 20 years before your great grandfather realised the art of masturbation when he discovered a Vera Lynn picture in his ration pack.

Archived