Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
4ever and ever

Cornwall Supporters Club

There is a group called South West Foxes that you can follow on facebook and followers usually arrange trips with each other with other followers by car share, if we make the play offs and suggest that as an idea on there that would be my best recommendation to get a bus group going. Personally would suggest a group going up by train as its a direct route from most Cornwall train stations to Paddington in fact I am going up on Monday next week

Thanks guys, lets just hope I have the need to contact them. I am on holiday in Looe so presume either Plymouth or Liskeard as the train station to get to if I take that route?

Yeah thats right theres many trains that runs from Penzance and go directly straight up to London so all you need to do is get onto any of the stops throughout Cornwall to get onto it. The station I am getting on from on Monday is St Austell but the stations available vary depending on what train it is

Archived