Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Play off dates

I've found it very difficult to get definitive dates (am trying to book a weekend away around that time). I think they've not officially been confirmed. I've read a lot of stuff on provisional dates online, inlcuding first legs on 9th/10th, followed by return legs on 13th/14th. Not sure which would be the 3vs6 and 4vs5 out of these dates though. From what I've read it looks like none of the games would actually be on a weekend, but as I say, I think they get officially confirmed after the last game of the season.

The dates for 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th will be decided when the season is finished so they know which teams will be which, they can then organised so no conflicts such as Leicester Tigers playing at home on the same day occur. I think I'm right in saying that our game vs Cardiff was on the Sunday because of this, I could be very wrong though

Archived